eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
How can I remove items from "My ebay" "Awaiting payment"? I found out that items can not be sent to my country only after pressing "Buy now"

How can I remove items from "My ebay" "Awaiting payment"? I found out that items can not be sent to my country only after pressing "Buy now" and so I can not buy them and want to remove from item list "Awaiting payment".

Other Answers: 2
Community Member
Answered
in reply to oskars_j

The only way to remove it without paying is to get the seller to canel the transaction.  They will have to go to the resolution center and send you a request to cancel transaction.  You should agree to this right away so the seller can recover the fees he paid as soon a you purchased the item.

janet9988
Community Member
Answered
in reply to oskars_j

In the future read the shipping  details in the listing before bidding. I see a few items that state US shipping only.

You can apologize and ask the seller to cancel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~all the info that you need to read is here....
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/overview.html