eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Happy Kwanza

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Motorcycle title

I am about to buy a bike on ebay. My concern is that the seller does not have the title in hand. His loan company has it. Would it be safe or problematic to buy this motorcyle?

Also, If I finance, in other words, if I involve a financing compay for getting the bike, am I going to be better protected from a possible scam? I think that it may be the case because the financing company may have a better protection system. Maybe not.

I would appreciate your advices or suggestions.

Community Member

Re: Motorcycle title

in reply to eurajung

shouldnt be any problem at all as your finance company should be able to take care of everything for you.i also have a vulcan listed on here with a payoff to my finance company.no big deal

Community Member

Re: Motorcycle title

in reply to eurajung

Send me the money, I will pay the bike off and send you the bike.

ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!