Toys & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

The Trading Card Community

The Trading Card Community was created to simply bring together those of us who enjoy the hobby of c...

45 Posts

Model Railroading Is Fun

A group to discuss model railroading of all scales, neophite to expert, with the emphasis on exchang...

250 Posts

The Chess Collectors

So!, you've decided to buy a couple of chess sets on ebay. The reasons why you collect and/or sell m...

597 Posts

RC Insanity

Any chatter that's RC related.Gas, electric, nuclear! Specializing in cars and trucks. And always ta...

5 Posts

Activity in Toys & Hobbies

Authentication service is Junk

So sick and tired of ebays authentication service removing high end cards from theire protectors and putting them in these cheap card saver garbage plastics like theyre doing me a favor damaging my items...Absolute Trash ServiceJust what card collect...

Concrete/Asphalt effects

Time to reach into the knowledge banks.. What's the best method for modelling concrete and asphalt whether it be for a retaining wall or road pavement or sidwalks? Books are expensive here in Canada so I'm hesitant in buying a book for one section of...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gathering Inventory

Hey all!I am fairly new to selling sports and trading cards on ebay. I am in the process of selling my sports caard collection and want to transition into pokemon and other trading cards. Eventually I would like this to be a serious thing and start m...

Auctions versus store fixed

Anybody else noticing that auctions seem to be more visible then store fixed price? You can have a card for .99 cents in store and won't get sold but the same card on auction will get multiple bids and sell higher than the. 99 cent store card

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful