eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
Community Member
haven't received item I placed a order for and it has been deducted from my pay pal account

haven't received the item I ordered and it has been deducted from my account.    I have contacted the seller and no response.

PLEASE HELP

Other Answers: 3
inceptions
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 04161963

As soon as you pay for an item you are charged for it.

What was the estimated delivery window on the item listing? If it's been a week past that window, send your seller a note of inquiry.

daddy-yak
Community Member
Answered
in reply to 04161963

It is standard procedure on eBay for a buyer to pay for an item before the seller ships it, so it is certainly not unusual for the money to have been deducted from your PayPal account before you have received the item. It would be helpful to know a bit more about your situation so that we can give you the best possible advice.

Can you give us an item number? How long has it been since you made the purchase? What was the estimated delivery time stated in the listing? Where is the item shipping from?

If you have not received your item within a few days of the estimated delivery date, and you are still unable to contact your seller, then you can open an Item Not Received dispute in the Resolution Center. You are covered under eBay's Buyer Protection policy for 45 days. Additional info on this can be found here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Community Member
Answered
in reply to 04161963

Have you written your seller to inquire?

Do remember that you have 45 days of Buyer Protection. Utilize it, if need be.