eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
can I use my amazon.com store card to purchase items on ebay?

Can I use my Amazon.com store card to pay for items I purchase on Ebay?

Other Answers: 5
johnsattic
Community Member
Answered
in reply to chocos1

If it is a visa or a master card yes, if it is a propietary amazon card, no. Any card with a visa, master or amex symbol on it should work.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler, A. Einstein
blueeartha
Community Member
Answered
in reply to chocos1

Amazon Gift card= NO

I have a VISA with the logo of Amazon on it. I can use it anywhere VISA

is accepted, cause Capitol One issued it to me. 

acer9103
Community Member
Answered
in reply to chocos1

I know it may sound crazy, but When I called my Amazon store card for an address change they told me I could only make purchases on Amazon and Ebay...I stopped him and asked him again if Ebay purchases could be put on the Amazon card and he repeated that they could. Interesting to know!!

leesballcaps
Community Member
Answered
in reply to chocos1

Really?

Why would you think you could?

Unless it is a credit or debit card.

A personal charge card, no.

I am sorry but I am unfamiliar with amazon . com store card and I shop there frequently, today even. I love both my Kindles.

The opinion given here is my understanding of the policies I have read, and personal experiences on eBay. You paid nothing, feel free to value it based on that price if you wish.
Community Member
Answered
in reply to chocos1
I want to buy a suv off of gregs list the owner wants to be payed with amazon but I don't have an account and not sure this meathed works$ I don't want to be skamed a lot of money involved here.