• Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
Community Member
Accepted Solution
How do I submit a complaint to eBay in regards to eBay customer service

Hello, 

This may not be the right arena, but how does a seller share concerns or complaints in regards to eBay support agents? 

They were far from supportive towards my daughter while I was in the hospital. She covered my selling, closed my store and shipped items so customers would remain happy and she knows how I feel about eBay selling. 

When she called a few times she did not get the support she deserved, 

Accepted Solutions: 2
nc-daydreamer
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nettyb121

I am glad to hear you are better and home now.

And I'm sorry that she may have been treated so poorly.

Furthermore, I'm proud of her for trying - this is not an easy task by no means and to jump in with little knowledge takes courage - especially under such emotional circumstances.

If something should happen to me, I am not confident that despite my best efforts at 'training' my daughter to handle this in such an event, that she could do it either without a lot of help.

The best thing you can do for her is to teach her to come here to the AC rather than so-called support.  However, in their defense - I have only had one poor experience in over 5 years with support; so maybe either they are trying to improve or I've been lucky (if the latter, it's high-time I won the BIG lottery - lol!)  In fact. twice - once a week or so ago and again last summer - they went beyond my expectations and I was extremely pleased with the results.  So, there is hope.

Best wished for continued improvement.

=====================================
Life is but a fragile moment in time; be wise and treat it with care.
usmc*usnmom
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nettyb121

I personally have never dealt with Ebay support, but I hear they are subpar at best. You will get faster and better answers here in the forums.

Other Answers: 3
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nettyb121

hello  ,

Just wanted you to know how happy I was with the response I received from my question.  Personally, I tried to find a way to email them after all my daughter told me when I saw the charges eBay created.  What I got from this was, leave it behind, be grateful for such a wonderful 18 yr old daughter, recover and get back to selling again soon.

take care everyone. 

thank you 

nc-daydreamer
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nettyb121

Netty - you are very welcome.  

The way to complain officially is check your email.... Usually, they will send a satisfaction email - or will call your house to get feedback on your experience with them.  

Otherwise, other that the phone contact which apparently proved futile for you - there is no way to email them directly as that e-mail 'service' was stopped about 7 years ago, when they figured out that they could not hire enough responders who could fluently speak and write every language in the world to take care of customers on a one-to-one basis.

Again, all the best to you and your family.

=====================================
Life is but a fragile moment in time; be wise and treat it with care.
*highwaystar
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nettyb121

Ironically that would involve calling customer support.

Nobody gets the customer support they deserve.

They get the customer support Ebay is willing to pay for.

Photobucket
In the day we sweat it out in the streets of a runaway American dream
At night we ride through mansions of glory in suicide machines

BMAS #405
Master Skulduggerer