eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
what is the address for the global shipping center?

I need to know in order to figure the shipping cost for the domestic transfer to the GSC.  I don't see any reference to that location 

Other Answers: 3
leesballcaps
Community Member
Answered
in reply to candhsurplus

You will be paid whatever the cost is persuant to the listing to ship to KY.

There is nothing for you to figure.

I think it is cute how you think you got around eBay's policy with your pictures containing a website address where you sell your merchandise. And then you brought it to everyone's attention.

Don't fault me, I did not bring it here nor will I report it. I just no longer care. But I know someone who hates eBay enough to do so.

The opinion given here is my understanding of the policies I have read, and personal experiences on eBay. You paid nothing, feel free to value it based on that price if you wish.
Community Member
Answered
in reply to candhsurplus

WHAT IS THE ADDRESS??  You got me into this program...why can't I find an address no matter where I look.   How can I send my package.  Man this is the worst nightmare I have ever been through on ebay.

dryophelia
Community Member
Answered
in reply to candhsurplus

There is nothing for you to figure out.

If your listing is set up for Global Shipping and your buyer is in one of the places listed, eBay sends the buyer an invoice with shipping to their location. All you see is the shipping to Kentucky. 

*~~~+++~~~+++~~~+++~~~+++~~~+++~~~+++
There is only one bad day when you own a dog
+++~~~+++~~~+++~~~+++~~~+++~~~+++~~~*