eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
if i can't send an invoice to an international buyer, how do I get paid and get the Global shipping information?

I recently sold an item to someone in Canada.  I was unaware that I could not generate an invoice for this purchase.  How do they handle paying me?  I have that shipping is additional, I understand that they will pay for shipping from the Global Shipping Center to their destination, but how do I know how much it will cost for me to ship to the Global Shipping Center and how do I make sure to get paid for that?  I have tried to look thru all of the information on here but it just leaves me more confused.

Other Answers: 4
flaca5dolphin
Community Member
Answered
in reply to killerblonde1979

I have the same problem. yesterday I sold and item to an iternational buyer, but i can't send the invoice either, even if i send the package to the global shipping center ho do i get my shipping money because i sold a french chandelier (3 pieces) and they are very heavy. 

Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]

Can I use "Send invoice" or "Request total" for Global Shipping Program orders?

No, "Send invoice" and/or "Request total" will not be available for Global Shipping Program orders.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand why you can't send an invoice if you use ebays International Shipping Program. It makes no sense. How is an international customer supposed to get their invioce if you can't send one? Someone from Australia bought something 5 days ago and I haven't heard from them and I can't send an invoice.

auntella
Community Member
Answered
divwido
Community Member
Answered

I don't understand.  If you sold an item on Ebay you can send an invoice.  Did you do something not on Ebay?