eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Geico
Community Member
i need the phone number to contact

hi,

i want to know where is the ebay company? also i need the number. i want to talk to the manager

Other Answers: 2
ol-nobull
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bahar143-us

Hi.  If you feel that you MUST speakto someone on the phone go to top of any ebay page & click on customer support & then on contact us.   Then you follow the prompts & enter your concern.   If ebay feels that warrants a phone call they will then email you a phone # along with a pin # to make the call go thru.   Or they may just direct  you to their ebay help files or FAQ list of answers.  The pin # expires after 15 minutes & can only be used just once so you must call quickly.

If the call goes thru you will NOT get to speak to a manager.  You will be connected to an  ebay rep who will answer your question by reading pre set answers of of their computer moniter.  You will surely be dissapointed with what you get there.

On the other hand this answer center board is staffed by many volunteers who are well versed in ebay rules & policy & you will get much faster answers about what is needed.  Just state your concern or problem & put us to work for you.

Good luck with the call if you deide to do that.

Jim

inceptions
Community Member
Answered
in reply to bahar143-us

The eBay company is in San Jose, CA. It is a milti-billion dollar company with milliions and millions of members. There is not just one manager, there are 30,000 employees with multiple levels of management.

Why don't you ask your question here and we can either answer it or direct you to the right place.