Collectibles
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Postcard Collectors Group

Anybody who buys or sells postcards is welcome to join our discussion group. Learn about postcards, ...

1042 Posts

Militaria Collectors

A place for militaria collectors to ask questions, display some of their prized posessions, and meet...

527 Posts

Rocks, Fossils & Minerals

Anybody can come and join this group. We will discuss about buying and selling of Rocks, Fossils & M...

34 Posts

Activity in Collectibles

Avoid CGC like the plague

Been a collector for many years and finally took the plunge sending my Hulk #1 to CGC for grading. Spent almost $200 Performing a Huge Mistake. I have seen many comic graded by CGC over the years and mine should have graded at least a 3 but have seen...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 104 replies
  • 9 helpful

Fake eBay Watches

Beware; eBay is allowing sellers to sell fake eBay watches. I recently bought this Dan Henry watch, where each Dan Henry Watch has a unique serial number and only 500 of these watches were ever made, per the Dan Henry site. This is the listing:https:...

Amuskeag Grain Sack - any info? rare?

I was given this grain sack… I have seen others with other brands… But never this one. Would this be considered unusual or rare? Anybody have any interesting information on this company?

IMG_1911.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers win bid but never pay

I'm fairly new to selling on Ebay but have purchased some items over several years. The instructions clearly state, if you win the bidding auction, you are expected to pay. I have three sales that have never paid. One was partly my error in listing t...

CSA 9th Virginia Cavalry Member?

I just purchased at auction an old ledger (scrapbook) covering approx. period of 1890 to 1910, with several original CSA related paper ephemera items included. First item in the book, was a small Greeting or Presentation Card, with CSA type emblem de...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

GERMAN YOUTH KNIFE?

My roomate's dad got this off a german soldier in WW II,I want to list it but I know nothing about it, All my research on ebay, has told that it is called a youth knife. I keeping seeing the words scabbard, frog & sheath, but I know nothing about kni...

Manufacturer's Mark on Graniteware

I have a nice set of vintage graniteware mixing bowls, dark brown with white spatters. Each of the three pieces has a manufacturer's mark on the bottom, which I haven't been able to identify. I know it's rare for these pieces to be marked; anyone kno...

bowl2.jpg

Social Posts

Why my facebook page is not linking to my account ???Other page with less viewers & likes is linking than other which have more likes & followers plz if anyone have any solution for it !!!