Collectibles
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Postcard Collectors Group

Anybody who buys or sells postcards is welcome to join our discussion group. Learn about postcards, ...

1042 Posts

Militaria Collectors

A place for militaria collectors to ask questions, display some of their prized posessions, and meet...

527 Posts

Rocks, Fossils & Minerals

Anybody can come and join this group. We will discuss about buying and selling of Rocks, Fossils & M...

34 Posts

Activity in Collectibles

CSA 9th Virginia Cavalry Member?

I just purchased at auction an old ledger (scrapbook) covering approx. period of 1890 to 1910, with several original CSA related paper ephemera items included. First item in the book, was a small Greeting or Presentation Card, with CSA type emblem de...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

GERMAN YOUTH KNIFE?

My roomate's dad got this off a german soldier in WW II,I want to list it but I know nothing about it, All my research on ebay, has told that it is called a youth knife. I keeping seeing the words scabbard, frog & sheath, but I know nothing about kni...

Manufacturer's Mark on Graniteware

I have a nice set of vintage graniteware mixing bowls, dark brown with white spatters. Each of the three pieces has a manufacturer's mark on the bottom, which I haven't been able to identify. I know it's rare for these pieces to be marked; anyone kno...

bowl2.jpg

Social Posts

Why my facebook page is not linking to my account ???Other page with less viewers & likes is linking than other which have more likes & followers plz if anyone have any solution for it !!!

Dazey butter churns…

is every churn I see a fake? I seem to have issues with most of them. I would really like to buy one, but they all seem suspicious to me. Am I the only who is having a difficult time finding an authentic churn? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fake watches from Kazakhstan

At least 2 sellers are trying to push replica watches as real. You can see the exact same watches in the exact same poses on aaareplicawatches.is website. For instance, these two Villeret calendar moonphase watches use the identical cushion and backg...

search on Ebay

I took a year to sell a very large group of milk bottles and misc stuff which I had no trouble with views on.I am just now getting back to postcards and papergoods. I knew that the search was messed up before but now that I am starting to list again ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful