eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

avintagejool
Community Member

INSTANT FACE-LIFT TAPE AND BANDS?

Years ago I purchased an "Instnt Face-Lift" that consisted of an elastic band with some transparent tape. It worked fabulously, but over time, I have misplaced the bands, and now I have been looking for this product again, but can't find it. Anyone know what this was called? I have tried doing a Seach on eBay, under face-lift, but no luck.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: INSTANT FACE-LIFT TAPE AND BANDS?

[ Edited ]
in reply to avintagejool

Is this what you're looking for?

Please use plain text.
avintagejool
Community Member

in reply to avintagejool
YES!!!!!! Thgank you SOOOOOOOOO much!! Now maybe I can hide my wrinkles again. LOL
Please use plain text.
Community Member

INSTANT FACE-LIFT TAPE AND BANDS?

in reply to avintagejool
I would be willing to bet that a huge percentage of celebrities use these almost daily. I am surprised they don't advertize them much anymore, becaue really, other than surgery, this really is about the only non-invasive way to control wrinkles.
Please use plain text.
avintagejool
Community Member

in reply to avintagejool
Agreed! Oddly enough I also never see these on eBay. I can attest to the fact that they work, as long as you don't perspire badly. Moisture will cause the tape to loosen.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to avintagejool
Sunflowernut96 I have tried every cream there is to get rid of these wrinkles and nothing works.I know a face life is the way to go but not sure I want to do that.Does this instant face life really work? I am thinking seriously about ordering one.I hate my wrinkles. I am 62 and never had a wrinkle until 4 yrs ago and woke up one morning and they were everwhere. LOL Good product for bags under the eyes is Joey New York Line Up(talked about in another thread)It does turn white on me and I found out that if I apply Sudden Change serum 1st and Joey New York over that it works wonderful and last for a long time. Sudden Chage has been round forever and can be found at Walmart.Sudden change does work by itself but if it tends to turn a bit crusty on me but doesn't when used with the Joey Sue
Please use plain text.
avintagejool
Community Member

in reply to avintagejool
suzeq530, yes this product DOES work. It is one of the very few that does, and it is CHEAP....15.00 plus postage. You have to experiment with it, for the best result, but done right, it will take at least five years off. Don't do the bands too tight, or you will look Chinese. lol
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to avintagejool
sunflowernut96 THANKS so much for the reply. I ordered it today and can't wait to try it.THANKS for this board. I don't post that often but enjoy coming here several times a day. So much good info. Sue
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to avintagejool
Forgot to say Thanks to shoprchik for posting the link for the Instant face Lift.Love this board. Sue
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to avintagejool
I am glad to hear they are still making them. I remember the infomercials. I thought to myself that if I ever get wrinkles, that's the product I would go for. But it is not likely I will get any wrinkles, since I have my father's side of the family to thank for my complexion. But my eyes, to me, look more sad than they used to, even though I am not sad. I know looking at my Grandma, someday I will have heavier lidded eyes, and this was something they showed on the commercial how to fix. Noooooo eye lifts for me!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to avintagejool
sunflowernut96 received the secret facelift and love it.Yes it really does work. Thanks for this baord and all the great info.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to suzeq530

Try this band that uses your hair insead of putting tape on your face.  It's like the pony tail facelift.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to avintagejool

Where else can you get the product beside Walmart? I won't go there for anything.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to kheyniger

Hi

Does the product that uses your hair work as well as Secret Lift that uses tapes? 

I am having trouble with the tapes as they damage my skin

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to suzeq530

Hi 

I am using Secret Lift that I think is similar. Removing the tapes leaves my skin harmed. Does anyone know of a way to remove the tapes that doesnt harm your skin?

And are there better products than Secret Lift in any ones opinion?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to wakingdown

You should try this new thing call TheFaceLIftBand.com. I think you would like it better.  It uses your hair instead of the face tapes.  It works well with thick hair. 

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to avintagejool
This is what I've been looking for Tks
Please use plain text.