Health & Beauty
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Health & Beauty

Used body spray

I recently sold a body spray. It is used and I wrote in the title “USED CONDITION”. I also had around 7 photos, 5 of which clearly show the volume. the description also writes “NOT NEW- volume level clearly shownApprox 70% remaining” when it arrived ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you know what this medical device is?

Greetings, Do you know what this pair of items were used for? They are made by Mueller and marked SKLAR Stainless on the handles. They are quite heavy weighing nearly .6 pounds each. The non handle end has a sharp blade type with a round rod type end...

590.jpg

Counterfeit fake Qunol CoQ10

I bought this Qunol CoQ10 supplement without paying attention to the seller's origin. When tracking the status, I realized it was coming from China, which threw a red flag for me as Qunol CoQ10 is made in the USA. When the product arrived, which took...

20231226_153601.jpg 20231226_153552.jpg 20231226_152256.jpg 20231226_152309.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling perfume and cologne decants…

Hello eBay community, My question is… I know that eBay has done away with being ‘allowed’ (key word ALLOWED which I’m using loosely for this post) to sell perfume and cologne decants years ago, in 2016 if memory serves me correctly. Then why are peop...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

VINTAGE PERFUME RESELLING

HI EXPERTS THOSE THAT SELL VINTAGE PERFUME COLOGNE ETC... DOESNT PERFUME HAVE A SHELF-LIFE?ARE PEOPLE THAT BUY DISCONTINUED PERFUMES, 40 YEAR OLD PERFUMES, RARE, VINTAGE ,SEALED, ANID PAYING $100'S SOMETIME ARE THEY GETTING OR EXPECTING THE PERFUME T...

Vintage hair reconstructor(Chem-Aid)

It came in a packet that you put in a bowl. Then you added warm water to it. You mixed it up and throughly saturated your hair with it. I think for 2ominutes. It worked real well at stopping hair breakage. The package said it could be used by people ...

Want to know about the Best carrier India to USA

Hello Sellers, I am seller from India and I want to sell my product to USA from India. Can you please help me to choose the best option for delivering the item or is there any warehouse or fulfillment service? Your suggestion would really helpful for...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Abercrombie & Fitch Woods Cologne

I just found a bottle of A&F Woods Cologne 3.4fl oz at an estate sale and wonder if it's a fake. It's a "Cologne Pour" in a non-sprayer bottle, whereas all I've seen so far online comes as a spray. Can anyone tell me whether A&F ever made this cologn...

IMG_5422.JPG IMG_5423.JPG IMG_5424.JPG IMG_5425.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

FRAUDULENT CREME DE LA MER

Just wanted ebay to know that I have been purchasing Creme de la Mer from the company itself, or retail outlets such as Nordstrom's. It's more expensive, but I'll never purchase it on ebay again, after receiving fraudulent cream. Shame on the sellers...

Watch list disappeared?

I usually check my watch list periodically throughout the day. I opened the eBay app to scan my watch list and the entire thing was gone, poof! Including all of my listings where I’m selling items. I went over to my items for sale and I wasn’t watchi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Juliet's Face Cream

I used to purchase this stuff all the time on eBay, years ago. I have been searching for it for several years now. It came in a small white plastic bottle with a homemade label, and a pump. The cream was a yellowish color. This was the best stuff eve...

I GIVE UP! Searched for weeks & can't ID this Vtg PERFUME. Gold Foil Ballerina Label, W.S. on bottom

Appreciate anyone who can help ID this fragrance or perfumer. Tried every search I could think of for weeks. No other identifying marks other than what's pictured below. The color looks like it may be a perfume. Wondering if the W.S. is NOT a brand, ...

IMG_6162.JPG IMG_6165.JPG IMG_6164.JPG