eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member

Goldport Beauty Skin care review Camilla Silk oil/ Derma Butter /Epidermex

I have been using this product after reading a thread on this board, I want to give credit where credit is due, but I cannot find the OP.

I was really struggling to find a match for my cantankerous skin that was being even more unmanagable after investing alot of money on Avon retroactive line. For some reason, my skin was experiencing inflamation, itchy rash, clogged pores and breakouts probably due to the high levels of alpha/glyco/hydrolic acids in them. I decided two months was long enough to give my skin a fair chance to adapt, it didn't. So I researched Goldport beauty website and bit the bullet and ordered the Camilla Silk Oil/Derma Butter and Epidermix. This is the best money I've ever spent!

I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. Within a week of using the product my skin stopped itching and started healing. Clogged pores "oil bumps" disappeared almost instantaniously. I cannot believe the glow and clarity my skin has now since I started on the product.

The oil is not greasy, it soaks into the skin immediately after stripping it with Epidermix microdermabrasion cleanser and the derma butter is amazing. I can actually just brush on some BE warmth and go out in public fresh faced without foundation which has taken years off my skin.

So whoever you are that referred me, I just want to thank you and give you a big ((bear hug)), your advice saved my skin!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to jetcity1977
Great news! I post (and tell people in person) about how great Silkia Camellia Oil is all the time. I even give it as birthday gifts. It's the one thing I'd take to a deserted island! And I always take advantage of Goldport's "buy 3, get 1 free" deal!!

I'm not claiming that I'm the one whose post you read. There are a LOT of people who post about Silkia on this board and on Healthboard.com. Spread the word so they never discontinue it!!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to jetcity1977
P.S. I love Epidermx too. I alternate it with the aspirin mask and, for the first time in too many years, I have lovely skin.
Please use plain text.
i.bark.for.treats
Community Member

in reply to jetcity1977
Aren't these 2 products amazing? I've been using them for over a year, & the great thing is that they continue to work- how often does that happen? Epidermx is the best microdermabrasion scrub on the market in my opinion. And I've never used a product anything like Silkia- it's so hydrating, soothing & calming. I have problematic skin that gets irritated very easily, & these 2 products have improved it's condition so much. Both of these products are good for ANY skin type.

For those of you wondering about these products, just go to the Goldport Beauty site & you can read testimonials, & read about the product. You won't be sorry with your purchase, & even if you are for some reason, GB has fantastic customer service. :-)
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to jetcity1977
I love Silkia camellia oil and Epidermx. Both have done wonders on my skin with respect to wrinkles, acne scars, and complexion/tone. They are a staple of mine. After using them I don't really need to spend much money on any other skin care. Saved me tons of $$$ and I saw results! I even use the Silkia on my hair which has become super soft and shiny, and on the back of my hands where some age spots have faded.
Please use plain text.