eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

BEST AND WORST MASCARA? WHICH ONES DO YOU LOVE & HATE?

I love mascara! If applied correctly it can make your eyes look amazing!

Some of my favorites are

Maybelline is one of my favorites for mascara, they have a lot of good choices...

Maybelline Full & Soft Mascara - perfect for a day time look, it gives your lashes a little length a little volume while keeping them soft and it also protects your lashes and makes them stronger, so you don't lose a lot of lashes during removal.

Maybelline Stiletto Voluptuous - I didn't like the original that much. It didn't do enough, but this one really gives your lashes volume and length! and it looks good. You know how some clump and flake, this one is very long lasting. If anyone is interested, I'm selling 2x lot.

Maybelline Lash Stylist Mascara - comb brush gets every single lash!

Maybelline Falsies - It is really amazing, big huge thick lashes without looking totally fake. Its perfect for a dramatic look!

Covergirl Lash Blast - great mascara, long lasting bold lashes! I love it!

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - great for skinny lashes! Fattens them up!

Almay Dial up One coat Mascara - very good stuff, I am very surprised that isn't doing so well. It gives you a nice clean finish.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator It promises longer lashes in a few weeks. I just bought it so I don't know yet, but I love it. If you are looking for length, this one is perfect for that.

Rimmel Extra Super Lash - This is cheap and it does the job. (I'm selling it too in a lot) It works great, I still use it. It gives you long lashes, volume, no flakes, no clumping. I like this because it gives you lashes that aren't too big or too small. Its not a dramatic look.

I use black - its perfect for my eye color. You have to make sure you use a color that will enhance your eyes not drown them. You want to bring out your eyes not your mascara.
There are so many mascaras out there, some are all talk, and some do the job. The ones listed above really work. They give good separation, volume, length and no sticky clumps or flaking. And they are affordable - when it comes to mascara, remember - just because it is the most expensive doesn't mean its the best. Most of these Mascaras are under 8 bucks. Sometimes when an item is overstocked they sell them to discount stores like dollar tree and sometimes you can get a $8 mascara for $1. And remember whatever Mascara you buy a lash-brow brush can seperate lashes and remove clumps and always give you a fantastic look!

I love volume and thickness, Length is good but I don't want to look like I have wings.

Now the bad!!!

Loreal Double Extend Extensions - Not the one with the serum in it but the old one, it really sucks, it's like sloppy. It does flake, it does clump and it looks terrible.

Rimmel Volume Flash - Another one that doesn't do the job. Clumps, Flakes, Makes your lashes stick together, and look sloppy!

I can't think of any more right now, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else says!
Please use plain text.
zigmur
Community Member

Re: BEST AND WORST MASCARA? WHICH ONES DO YOU LOVE & HATE?

in reply to makeupangelface
I've been using Maybelline Great lash for years but recently tried Avon Super Shock Mascara and I love it. It doesn't clump and easy to remove, love it =)
Please use plain text.
Community Member

I splurge on YSL mascara once a year and love it. Otherwise, Estee Lauder has a good one called more than mascara. At the drugstore, you can't go wrong with L'Oreal (I like the waterproof) especially in hot and humid weather.
Please use plain text.
runningwithheels78
Community Member

i love love Bourjois Paris Coupe de Theatre. however they discontinued it and i'm stuck buying from Europe now. It's absolutely amazing!
i've tried everything else from super expensive to cheaper like Maybelline, and they all fade in comparison.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Anything by Almay, Loreal, or Clinique/Estee Lauder.
Please use plain text.