eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member
How long do you have to leave feedback?
Is there a certain timeframe as to when you can no longer leave feedback?
Other Answers: 16
Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

60 Days is the MAX

**** They Buyer is always right in Ebay and PayPals eyes and turns their backs on the Sellers ****
Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

Is it at most 60 days but sometimes 45 days? It would be helpful if next to the purchase history of an item you bought it has a counter for days remaining to leave feedback for the seller.

mill_electronics
Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

After 60 days,

you're off the hook as a seller, if they didn't leave feedback or try to send anything back, you don't have to do a thing. Just sit back and have a cigar and do NOTHING..

redroseskincare2012
Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

buyer sent back product for refund, but i received it all broken apart as it was a glass jar. and they never bubble wrapped it for protection.  buyer purchased it on 2/21, and i was nice to let them return it.  since it is past 60 days can they still leave neg. feedback if i don't give them their money, as ebay never helps the seller.  In a way the seller is blackmailed to give the refund not to get neg. feedback.

i show on my item screen from my store area that i'm still able to leave feedback for this buyer, how can that be if it's past 60 days?

Please help ASAP~  from any seller who cares as the playing field isn't even close to level between buyer and seller.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

You have 60 days, however as a buyer if you used pay pal file a claim. All of us sellers GET SCREWED  buy PP. If a buyer uses PP to purchase an item you HAVE to  take it back if e bay sides with a buyer on a claim. They simply steal the money right out of your (my) account. E bay odes not care 1 iota about sellers. That's why I started my own web site!!

Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

60 Days

totyah
Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

i can not leave feedback because i was waiting to long but the seller have not given my money back yet....

Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou
I hope you are all right about the 60 days. I purchased something 30 days ago and haven't received it yet. I requested a refund, but haven't seen that yet either. I don't want to leave feedback until everything is resolved. If I leave negative feedback, I may never see my refund.
Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

60 days.

kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou
60 days.
Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou
At least 60 days.
*maddison
Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou
The time frame to leave feedback is 60 days from the end of the listing or date of purchase..
Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

seeing that ebay allows and ENCOURAGES and CONDONES retaliatory feedback, i would ride it out for 60 days and if any complaints come after that, disregard them, don't try to be the nice guy on ebay, ebay wouldn't pee on a seller if they were on fire unless you haven't paid your fees, than they will threaten you but NEVER help you if you are a seller. ebay sees sellers has nothing more than numbers. but at the moment they are the only major option.

so grab your ankles and enjoy the fun

Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

It will be fair if you have a shorter timeframe for used items, 60 days is way too long for a used item. Go to Craigslist and you have only one day to return the item or less and even if you buy used in a Salvation Army store, most items are sold as is. When you buy new, lets say TJ MAX, you have only 30 days, and for most stores is the same and forget about those little independent stores, you can return it only within one week in most cases.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

Is there a certain timeframe as to when you can no longer leave feedback?

Community Member
Answered
in reply to debiloulou

If don't hurry up and file a claim it will be to late. To heck with leaving feed back. File a claim and get your money back