eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member
How do I leave feedback for multiple items

How do I leave feedback for multiple items?

Other Answers: 5
Community Member
Answered
in reply to biljcdx
Community Member
Answered
in reply to biljcdx

As a seller you can go to your my ebay home page and in the "Alerts & To Dos" section, you can click on "Paid with no feedback".  From there a page will load with all the paid transactions that don't have feedback.  Check the box that marks all the listings and on the dropdown box labeled "Other Action", there is a link to leave feedback.

Since you have all of the transactions checked, you will be able to leave feedback for all of the buyers at once.

steward
Community Member
Answered
in reply to biljcdx

Back when we didn't have little stars and all that, and it was just positive/negative and comment, we had the option to leave ONE feedback for everything we bought from a seller.  This was a great timesaver when getting multiple good items from a good seller, and encouraged the leaving of feedback since we didn't have to type everything over and over and over again.

I don't see a link for that anymore; is that available at a link I'm just not seeing, or might eBay consider restoring this handy tool?

dahlboy123
Community Member
Answered
in reply to biljcdx

In My Ebay, set up a Shortcut on your Summary page of "Leave Feedback".  This Shortcut calls up a page that lists all the items at once that you still have to leave feedback for. 

You still have to post feedback individually, but on this page you can at least paste it into each item in turn, adding any necessary tweaks to individual items as you work down the page. 

When you get to the bottom, you can post it all at once with a single button. 

mrsmtn
Community Member
Answered
in reply to biljcdx

Leave multiple feedbacks. Am I missing something?