eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
Community Member
0 feedback ebayers - leaving negative feedback

Can I block ebayers with 0 feedback from bidding on my items?  I have had 2 this week alone that were zero feedback ebayers and NEITHER of them were serious bidders.  I offered second chances to the #2 people on both and in both cases #2 bidder no longer wanted the items.

I tried to leave negative feedback on both of the bad ebayers and cannot figure out how to!  Seems like you can only leave positive or nothing, so I havent left anything -- neither should be ebayers if they dont take it serious!!!

Other Answers: 8
2009lifegoeson
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sssy270

Welcome to selling on ebay. Happens all the time. I don't think you can "block" 0 feedback bidders, but if they have strikes against them already you can block all bidders with 2 strikes or whatever.

You can block them afterwards, like from now on you won't have to worry about the same people. Unless they start another account and I realize that you still have to pay to have the item re listed and never got a refund on what it cost to list the first time even if you got your fvf back.

I have had many 0 feedback bidders run off a good potential bidder like you said. I have the same situation going on right now and I have contacted #2 for a second chance, but think about it.

They probably think something fishy is going on. I know I did the first time I got one.

But what you can do is cancel the 0 feedback bidders bid "before" the auction ends, and maybe that will help you out. I usually just take a chance with it and honestly if I had to guess I'd say maybe 3 of 10 (0) feedback bidders end up paying.

mr_lees_deals
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sssy270

You cannot leave negative feedback for buyers. You file the UnPaid Item and get your final value fee credit. You leave a stike and block those with two or more.

Once a strike is issued, feedback cannot be left.

You cannot block members with zero feedback and above, only -1 and below.

Time you read up on how eBay works.

LC

“Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” Zig Ziglar
bill_and_ellie
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sssy270
Your listing says you need payment in 7 days. Why have you relisted it already. eBay motors is a different bird than eBay.com and I am unsure if there would be a refund of any fees as the insertion fee is nonrefundable and there are, generally, no final value fees. To find out if your listing qualifies, file an unpaid item dispute UID, after the seventh day. If they still don't pay after four days, close the dispute and give them a strike. They will not be able to leave you feedback if you give them a strike. --------------------------------------------------------------------- If they should pay for the vehicle, you are bound to sell it to them and if it has sold to someone else you have one vehicle and two winners. One of them will be allowed to file a nonperforming seller against you and your seller dashboard will be dinged. Give them a chance to pay as per the terms you set.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Answers to most questions not dealing with your account can be found here, http://pages.ebay.com/help/index/ALL.html
2010honeybearmary
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sssy270

I haven't been in the AC for quite awhile, BUT I am still amazed at how many people do NOT keep up with policy changes..even years after the fact.

maggie_kai
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sssy270

It is not clear if you can file the unpaid buyer process on eBay motors listings.

everything-from-trinkets-to-treasures
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sssy270

First a buyer having zero FB doesn't mean much of anything as you have no idea if they have other accounts with hundres of FB's

And no you cannot block a buyer with zero FB.....were you blocked when you had zero FB.

Really you tried to leave a NEG for a buyer even though it has been policy that seller cannot leave bad FB buyers since May 2008??

You will always have people that don't or can't complete transactions. Get used to it. It is part of selling.

Did you file the UPI's or the cancellations before you offered the SCO's?? If you didn't then you are still obligated to the original buyers if they should pay in the next 32 days.

brazilian_girl2007
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sssy270

I just found a link that can help all of us that had problem with 0 feedback ebayers...Good Luck! http://answercenter.ebay.com/support-forum/post/answer/messageID=901275146

brazilian_girl2007
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sssy270

Hi all! Im having a problem...One month ago I sold an iten for 97 dollars plus shipping (total 105 dollars) for a buyer that has 0 reviews. Guess, Im still waiting for the payment...At first, the person would reply my messages, saying he/she had problems with her/him paypal. I totally understand paypal sometimes can be "a pain" and I had myself some issues with that at past too. So, I told the person I would wait for him/her paypal to fix...but it was ONE MONTH ago...I really need the money and Im "afraid " to put this person to a resolution center and get a negative feedback from it....2 days ago, I sent another message, and no answer...so I just re-post my item on ebay...any suggetions? do you think I did right? Thank you for reading this.