Product Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Collectibles & Art

Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics...

12881 Posts

Electronics

Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today...

1550 Posts

Fashion

This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.

6107 Posts

Handbags

Love handbags? Connect with other aficionados and share trends, deals, style tips and stories

684 Posts

Home & Garden

Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.

1081 Posts

Jewelry

Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.

1932 Posts

Motors

Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.

1612 Posts

Sporting Goods

Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.

585 Posts

Toys & Hobbies

Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.

1859 Posts

Activity in Product Categories

Resolved! Who is AS?

I have this pretty brooch that is signed AS. I have done google lens and looked all all over but I have not had any luck. Maybe I am doing something wrong ( I am sure of it , LOL) Any way I would appreciate any help if anyone out there know this bran...

P1170279.jpg P1170280.jpg

Ceramics Identification Help

So I got this Ram/Sheep jar at an auction and I can't quite make out the signature on the bottom. Do you recognize it or maybe the style? Thanks a bunch.

IMG_4367.JPEG IMG_4368.JPEG IMG_4373.JPEG IMG_4374.JPEG
User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Art Glass Identification

I used to know who made this glass, but for the life of me I can't remember and I can't make it out from the signature. Any ideas? TIA

20240407_155442.jpg 20240407_155552.jpg

Resolved! Coach creed with no serial number

I’m trying to determine if this is an authentic coach bag. I’ve done some googling and looks like it could be from the 60s or 70s but still unsure. They did not number then, but the creed does not match exactly as what I found and the strap and hang ...

IMG_7782.jpeg IMG_7783.jpeg IMG_7786.jpeg IMG_7791.jpeg

Another Ebay scam ?

Hi again, right now I'm in a military base... We are training, getting ready for Afghanistan. I am only allowed to check my email several times a day.We have to stick to email for now. Hope you can understand. The car is already at our Military Logis...

Is this Coach Paxton and vintage court real?

The Paxton is real leather. I've noticed a lot of the other close fakes are not real leather. The Court I'm also pretty sure is ok but I just want to check anyway. If you all wouldn't mind having a look and telling me what you think?

Screenshot_20240417-192240_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240417-192225_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240417-192237_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240417-192232_Gallery.jpg