Dolls & Bears
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Beanie Baby Collector!

This is a group that discusses beanie babies and also allows collectors to buy and trade beanie babi...

269 Posts

Barbie Collectors

A online hub for Barbie Collectors who buy & sell on eBay. A place to share your collecting experien...

121 Posts

Activity in Dolls & Bears

Pricing: why do 2 EXACT SAME Beanies get ending prices of either $8.50 or TWO THOUSAND (2k) scam?

I have been researching this awhile, because I thought I had a collection worth TONS of money after checking the prices on ebay. I feverishly looked up nuances & errors, took crisp detailed pictures of the supposed rare ones (the red pig (i am an ama...

Kammer-Reinhardt ID help

Hi! Hoping someone who is familiar with Kammer-Reinhardt might know the style and/or age of this doll. Got this in a clown grouping of items but not familiar with the maker other than what I found thru googles. Porcelain head and neck/torso style, co...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Halo Rare

We have a 1998 Halo. White with Gold Wings. Mismatched eye/ nose color. Black eyes, brown nose. 1998 and OAKBROOK (one word) on Tush Tag. Missing ear tag. Worth Anything?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Identifying Bratz Dolls

I recently inherited a TON of dolls from my aunt who has collected since the 70s at least and Im pretty sure Ive gathered what I think are Bratz dolls but I have no clue which ones, does anyone know any information about these based on pictures? Wo...

2AA288BD-45DC-48FF-948B-2A15CD4DF180.jpeg D1BD0788-309C-41A0-AD42-BC1B67BDF819.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Number in Triangle

I have a 16" anatomically correct newborn with no company information. It says it is made in China and has a number 25 in a triangle on the back of the neck. I think this means it was the 25th one made. I am trying to figure out who made this doll an...

20240302_021137.jpg 20240302_020842.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Found large stash of mint condition Beanie Babies when cleaning out parents house

Hi all, I was one of those kids who bought beanie babies to store in containers and never touch. I completely forgot about them and I was recently cleaning out my mom's house and I found them in my old bed room. The whole set were in individual conta...

Beanie babies

I have about 300 beanie babies, where can I sell these ? I’m not looking to make a ton of money of them I just want them gone

175 Beanie babies

I have a huge valuable list of Beanie Babies that I would love to sell. I certain many are very valuable. Can anyone point me into the direction of a business or someone that purchases them? ThanksJodi

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful