eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone out there collects Seymour Mann dolls. I do and I LOVE them!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
Hi, I have several Seymour Mann dolls. They are very pretty dolls as a rule. I have many different types of dolls, and different artists,BUT, I'm thinking of selling most of them, as I want to move, and DON'T want to move over 400 dolls!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
I recently purchassed MANN doll "LIBBY". It has a little bunny hanging from it's wrist. I can't find it anywhere on the net. Can you tell me anythung about it? Please Reply.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
Hi, I have several Seymour Mann dolls. I do not know where to begin to find out the value of these dolls. Can anyone help me? They are in excellant condition and are all in their original boxes.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
Have way too many Mann dolls,thought I would have a doll shop at this time of my life,. but not to be.So must try to sell I guess.These are the nicest in the Mann line.Any suggestions?? Ebay not too hot right now for these.:_|HELP!!!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
Do you have photos so we can see what they look like?
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
Hi,Not able to put pic.s up on line.Have Mann catalogs with some of the dolls in them shown.Are u familar with some of the names,Spanky,news boy?Princess and the frog,very pretty!!!!Good prices.Thanks so much for reply!
Please use plain text.
planejane13
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
Hello, Mahwahpig! Do you happen to show a value in any of your catalogs for the Seymour Mann Marcia Doll by Bette Ball? Thanks!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
I believe Spanky the News Boy was designed by Hal Payne? Love his dolls. Pat G.

Pat G.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
I also have Seymour Mann dolls to sell. I would like to find out how much they are worth but can't seem to find anything. Can someone give me any suggestions as to where to go to find out the value of the dolls that I have?
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
I was an artist for the Seymour Mann doll company. They have been out of the doll business for over a year now. I guess their dolls might go up in price since they're not manufacturing them anymore.

Bruny
Bruny:-x
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
Hi I saw Ron on TV last week, seems like they are into painted furniture, I sculpted for Seymour Mann in 95....the doll business has just changed....
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
I am SO upset to hear that the Seymour Mann Company no longer makes dolls. They are my favorites. I even did a presentation on them for my doll club. Guess I'll be looking for them at any dollshows, yardsales and fleamarkets that I can find (also, Ebay).
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
I have three Seymour Mann dolls I would like to sell. I don't know what their worth. Is anyone intereste?
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
I think the seymour mann dolls are very nice but it seems that on Ebay they don't carry a lot of resale value. I think that will change with time.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
Resale values should go up now that Seymour Mann has been dead for several years and also the company is no longer in the doll business. Going to have fun looking for these dolls at fleamarkets this summer!
Please use plain text.
customtimeoutkids
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
I HAVE A SEYMOUR MANN MARCEY DOLL MADE IN 93 IN ORIGINAL BOX FOR SALE FOR 100.00 IF YOUR INTERESTED.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
I have 2 Pairs and a single doll for sale
1 pair are called Kiley & Carol, Dressed in Pyjamas and are numbered 0131 of 7500
The other pair are a boy and a girl called My First Skates
The single doll is un-named but is around 12" and dressed in cream dress and large bonnet
Any Realistic offers for any or all (+ postage)
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
I have several different types of Seymour Mann dolls... where do i find a value and buyers
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Seymour Mann Dolls

in reply to yrag08086
You might try going to the Dolls and Bears Category and typing in Seymour Mann. A whole list of these dolls that are for sale will come up. You might see some that are similar to the ones that you have. Also, can you post pictures of your dolls?
Please use plain text.