eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Top Kudoed Posts
Community Member

Halls LIfetime Toys Doll Furniture

Good Morning,
I recently moved into a new house and found a few pieces of Halls Lifetime Toys brand Doll Furniture - I have a hutch, a table, one table for the chair and a red velvet couch. Does anybody know anything about this furniture? I tried to look it up but the only thing I can determine is that it is old.

Thanks,
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
OOps. I one table and a matching chair. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
Hi. Hall's Lifetime Toys was started in 1942. All toys made by the company carried a lifetime guarantee.There were several lines of wood furniture. There was a "plain line" which sold by the box, a "Cherry Fine Line" ( sometimes called the "Mini-Line") and the "Little White Line" which sold by the piece. The company also made dollhouses in many styles, including historical homes.

I would think that your furniture would be worth listing, especially if it is in good condition. Have you checked to see if any has sold and what it sold for?

Good luck,
Susan
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
I have looked for listing but there is nothing on right now.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
few, post a picture of them so we can see. and welcome to the dollhouse :smileyhappy:
~^..^~ piney
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
There is an auction going on now with a couple of pieces of Hall's in a mixed group. Search for dollhouse hall's. Unfortunatately, even if the auction is won you won't know whether it was the Hall's or the other furniture that made someone bid.

Susan
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
I will check out the listing and post some pictures this evening. I have to run out for more batteries. Can't keep batteries with kids in the house. :smileyhappy:

Thanks for helping.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
Hi, Susan and/or PIney. I am embarrased to say that I can't figure out how to post pictures on here. I finally took some but can't post them. I also went through the attic again and found a couple more pieces. This is exciting.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
hi, few. ok. get the pics off your camera to your computer.
name the jpgs so you know what they are.
take the jpgs to a website or photo hosting site. a lot of people use photobucket because it is free. once you have an account at a site you can upload the photos there. then you right click on the uploaded photo, copy it's url and paste that here.
if you want it actually to show on the board you need to use html image tags. but a clickable link will work fine.
good luck. glad you found more pieces. :smileyhappy:
~^..^~ piney
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
fewcents, this is exciting! I wish I could be there helping to find treasure. Maybe you will decide to keep it all and get a dollhouse!

Good luck with the pictures. I can't wait to see them.

Susan
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
I love the halls furniture. I think it was handmade in the late 50's early 60's. check out my Carla and tutti lunch under my food sets up for auction. That super cute little counter is a hall Lifetime piece. I have a lounge chair and a bedroom set. If you want to part with it let me know. I am always searching for this furniture for my Vintage Barbie Gift sets.

Good luck to you. Peace and Love, Melissa www.TheBigRedAngel.com
<>
Peace and Love The Big Red Angel
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
I wasn't having alot of luck woith my pictures yet but I finally have more information. If you Google the words "Halls Lifetime Toys Francie" the first entry will be Francies Program - It shows pictures of her doll furniture, I have all of the following items:
Couch, Love Seat & Tables
Kitchen Furniture
Ginny Dresser
"Halls" Canopy bed but Pink with matching dresser

I also have a few odd pieces as well. Let me know what you think and I will still get the pictures up.

Stacey
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
Oh my gosh!! Stacey, I was picturing smaller scale furniture. I had the canopy bed for my Ginnies when I was a kid. And I still have the armoire!! I'm so excited! I'm searching for it tonight.

Thanks for sharing this site!

Susan
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
Great. Let me know when you find it. Those pictures from the Francie site help alot. This is fun. I always wanted to find some hidden treasure for the Antique Road Show but I will settle for some doll furniture on an Ebay Discussion Board. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
domtick
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
I have some Halls lifetime toys doll furniture still with the box. It's Linda Lou - have you heard of it? I can't find any information about it.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
Hall's Lifetime Toys furniture is pretty desirable. I had some dusty pieces from a mystery auction that I won. I sold the rest of the stuff and ended up listing the Hall's in mini-lots about a year later. Just to get it out of my hair. I made more on the Hall's furniture than I did everything else in the box! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
I'm hopping that someone in this forum can help me. I had a set of the Fine Cherry line Hall's Lifetime Furniture that unfortunately was lost in a house fire. The first order of business is to set a value for replacement to turn into the insurance company. The second order of business is to replace it. The set was the bedroom which consisted of the canopy bed, hope chest, dresser, rocking chair and armoire. I also had the dinning set with the round table and two chairs and china cabinet. Any help or ideas that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Please use plain text.
shirlann37
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
Runs to check for pictures. BRB
Please use plain text.
shirlann37
Community Member

in reply to fewcents
Photobucket