eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

glendaledeb47
Community Member

Railroad Locomotive Train with Wings - Can Anyone Identify Company Represented?

IMG_9845.JPG

Hello and thanks in advance for your help.  I have four butter pat dishes made by Sterling of Liverpool Ohio.  They have a picture of a train with wings on the front.  Sterling made restaurant ware for many companies, so I assume this were used for service somewhere.  Does anyone recognize the logo and know who may have used it? 

glendaledeb47
Community Member

Re: Railroad Locomotive Train with Wings - Can Anyone Identify Company Represented?

in reply to glendaledeb47

Oh I found it .... it is the Union Pacific Winged Streamliner. 

kbnode
Community Member

Re: Railroad Locomotive Train with Wings - Can Anyone Identify Company Represented?

in reply to glendaledeb47

Butter pats are more collectable than other pieces of this more common railroad china design. This type of china was used on the dining cars.

Research your pricing carefully.

glendaledeb47
Community Member

in reply to kbnode

Thank you!