Coins & Paper Money
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Coins & Paper Money

Kreises Erbach im Odenwald- 1 Mark- 1918.

18 April 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE). The town of Erbach im Odenwald (Odenforest) is near the River Mumling.Note type: Notgeld - emergency paper money.W...

To the buyer from the seller

Dose the buyer see that shipping costs are going up all around negative feedback has A EFFECT ON SALES I, RECENTLY MADE 2 PURCHASES OF NEW WOMAN QUARTERS THE 1ST WAS 6 DAYS, LATE I, GOT REFUNDED BECAUSE TRACKING SAID DILVERED WHEN THE COINS CAME I, C...

Stadt Altenburg S.A. 10 Mark - 1918.

10 April 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, and paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE). Another interesting note from the small collection purchased by Heron 2nd half of 2023:S.A. = Duchy of Sachsen-A...

Stadt Elze an der Leine-50 Pfennig-1917.

28 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE) An interesting small note added to Heron's collection. An einseitiger note; (printed one side). Leine = river Leine...

Aushilfsschein Neumunster - 50 Mark - 1918.

24 March '24: Greetings to all coin, token, and paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note is NOT FOR SALE). This is Heron's first Aushilfsschein note. A very interesting note:Aushilfsschein in English = temporary aid coup...

What We Can Learn From Islamic Coins

Hey Everyone!I wanted to share with you a quick insight I found interesting about Islamic Coins!Islamic coinage is nothing less than beauty. There are rarely depictions of Caliphs on the coin. Islamic coinage mainly consists of the creed of Islam. No...