eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

n0nitwitz
Community Member

Ralph Lauren men's shirts What is the difference between classic, blake, yarmouth

I listed several RL Yarmouth. They've sat at 14.99 Free Ship. 

I listed two Classic Fits and they sold at 14.99

Blake seems to sell easiest and for 24.99

What is the difference? Does anyone know? especially why the

Yarmouth are sitting? TIA

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Ralph Lauren men's shirts What is the difference between classic, blake, yarmouth

in reply to n0nitwitz

I'm not sure either.  I had a Yarmouth several months ago that sat for a while before selling as well.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Ralph Lauren men's shirts What is the difference between classic, blake, yarmouth

in reply to n0nitwitz

Yarmouth is more of a dress shirt, classic fit usually is kinf of a slim fit. they fit smaller than the other styles. Blake is just a regular casual button up. I agree, Blake sells the best for me as well. yarmouths are often hit and miss.

Please use plain text.
prettywoman-2012
Community Member

in reply to upcycleyourworld
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to prettywoman-2012

Not really.  Everybody there seems to have a different opinion whether it refers to the fabric, the cut, or the collar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex Policy Monkey now just another addlepated poster who can't find or explain a gosh darned thing
Please use plain text.
sharingtheland
Community Member

in reply to city*satins

The best resource for those shirts:  ralph lauren . com  

I am a frequent visitor.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Please use plain text.