cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ralph Lauren men's shirts What is the difference between classic, blake, yarmouth

Scout

Ralph Lauren men's shirts What is the difference between classic, blake, yarmouth

I listed several RL Yarmouth. They've sat at 14.99 Free Ship. 

I listed two Classic Fits and they sold at 14.99

Blake seems to sell easiest and for 24.99

What is the difference? Does anyone know? especially why the

Yarmouth are sitting? TIA

5 REPLIES
Adventurer

Re: Ralph Lauren men's shirts What is the difference between classic, blake, yarmouth

in reply to

I'm not sure either.  I had a Yarmouth several months ago that sat for a while before selling as well.

Pathfinder

Re: Ralph Lauren men's shirts What is the difference between classic, blake, yarmouth

in reply to

Yarmouth is more of a dress shirt, classic fit usually is kinf of a slim fit. they fit smaller than the other styles. Blake is just a regular casual button up. I agree, Blake sells the best for me as well. yarmouths are often hit and miss.

in reply to
Rockstar

in reply to

Not really.  Everybody there seems to have a different opinion whether it refers to the fabric, the cut, or the collar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex Policy Monkey now just another addlepated poster who can't find or explain a gosh darned thing

in reply to

The best resource for those shirts:  ralph lauren . com  

I am a frequent visitor.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "