eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
how do i know when an item ive sold has been paid for but i dont have paypal?

aa

Other Answers: 6
annadryl
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ycor1833

you might want to cancel your running listing. you need to be ready for business if someone clicks that buy button.

nscarlett1450
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ycor1833

You sold 4 items in the last few days!  Has any of the buyers contacted you yet about no being able to make a payment?  What were you thinking?  Open a paypal account now before you have 4 angry customers who can ruin your selling career before it gets started.  Then contact all of them to let them know that it's your fault they couldn't pay and you have fixed the problem.

karl*katz
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ycor1833

Open a paypal account.

http://www.paypal.com

nowibuystuff
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ycor1833

How are you selling without PayPal?

Check what ever approved method you are using to see if the money has been deposited into your account

Your recent sale >> IN STOCK ~ OTTERBOX DEFENDER CASE for iPHONE

Is showing you DO take PayPal

Delivery Confirmation is now called "Tracking"

BUT seems to still be Delivery Confirmation

Copy & Paste from USPS site >>

If you shipped with Express Mail®, you’ll get point-by-point tracking details. If you used another service—USPS Tracking™, Certified Mail™, Registered Mail™ —you’ll see when it went out for delivery.
pinkflamingo2855
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ycor1833

GO TO PAYPAL.COM AND SIGN UP!!! you have paypal listed as your payment option......so of course if the item sells they will pay with paypal.....go sign up immediately, then link the paypal account to ebay.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/link-paypal.html

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go"
Oscar Wilde
leesballcaps
Community Member
Answered
in reply to ycor1833

Well Son, you are in a whole heap of trouble because all of your buyers are going to pay you using PayPal because your listing said you wanted them to. Since you don't have PayPal you aren't going to get paid. Get ready for some nasty messages.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting eBay, it was nice knowing you. Sorry you are losing your account so soon.

Every sale is going to result in a violation on eBay and you have sold enough things to result in expulsion I believe.

No one is likely to complete their purchase.

Sigh...

The opinion given here is my understanding of the policies I have read, and personal experiences on eBay. You paid nothing, feel free to value it based on that price if you wish.