eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Geico
Community Member
critical unknown error has occured

hi, ebay said....'critical unknown error has occured'........??.................thanks.................jimmy

Other Answers: 6
Community Member
Answered
in reply to manteris1

Why can't i track my shipment? I get the error "

The following critical errors have occurred

• Order Service temporarily unavailable or invalid parameters in the request URL." Please, I'm worried since its a  gift for my little brother I've ordered.
Community Member
Answered
in reply to manteris1

I received an invoice request for an item that I sold. When I click on Send Invoice it says "Send Invoice to Buyer
Error The following critical errors have occurred:

A critical unknown error has occurred." 

I have tried closing out of everything and restarting my computer but it is still not working. There are two items:

300865620295 and 300865620288

clever_never
Community Member
Answered
in reply to manteris1

Use your browser's tools menu to make sure popups and javascript are enabled

Use the tools menu to clear cache and cookies.

If you're using Internet Explorer, use  the tools menu to set 'compatibility mode' to ON

Try another browser, recommended here:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/browser.html

Usually when you sell more than one item to the same buyer, there will be a slot on your 'sold' page for each item, and above that will be a slot for all the items combined.

It is from that top slot that you should select 'send invoice'

Community Member
Answered
in reply to manteris1

ebay says 'send a invoice'.............and critical etc...............thanks....jimmy

clever_never
Community Member
Answered
in reply to manteris1

You need to give much more information.

I'd suggest log out ,close everything, turn your computer off for five minutes, turn it back on and try everything again.

If it happens again, use the 'reply' link, above left, to give us more information.

cliffsattic
Community Member
Answered
in reply to manteris1

I am continually having the same issue.  As usual eBay "Customer Service" is absolutely no help.  I tried to let them know they have an issue.  I'm no help to you, I would just love to hear an answer too.  In the mean time, just know you aren't alone.