eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member
Accepted Solution
The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.

The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.

I have tried 3 different credit cards, but it never works!

I just want to buy a cell phone, what's your F problem?

Amazon never causes any problem to me.

Ebay has caused too many problems to me!!!!

Always:

I just want to buy a cell phone! OK??? Why wouldn't you let me make the payment? TOO HARD FOR YOU???

Accepted Solution
pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to xzl0328

Upon further investigation, I see you joined eBay YESTERDAY, and have no published history of a purchase or win ON eBay.

Do you care to give us more information, or do you need a link to the place where you can rant to your heart's content?

If the former, what is the Item Number for the thing you bought?

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
Other Answers: 9
pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to xzl0328

TOO HARD FOR YOU???

No.

Easy for us, apparently too difficult for you.

Read ALL of this: 

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/basics.html

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
Community Member
Answered
in reply to xzl0328

Hello!!

I'm having the same problem...I can't complete my payment.
Always have this message: "The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."

I don't have another way to pay. I just have a debit card.
DEBIT CARD's supposed to be safe, right ? I put the money and I came here to buy, but I cannot use ???
Why ? 

How can I do to buy the item ??
Is that one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/360657647375?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:BIN&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2650#shpCntId
From the seller: youku2012

xzl0328 wrote:

I have tried 3 different credit cards, but it never works!

I just want to buy a cell phone, what's your F problem?

Amazon never causes any problem to me.

Ebay has caused too many problems to me!!!!

Always:

I just want to buy a cell phone! OK??? Why wouldn't you let me make the payment? TOO HARD FOR YOU???

pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to xzl0328

Received your email.

Here is your answer:

0 results found for 290920306490

That means there is no such item on eBay.

If you have further questions, Reply, then Comment here, in the Answer Center.

We are not responsible for your inability to understand how eBay works, or for your making things harder than they need be, but  volunteer responders might try to help you if you give us the facts, in a suitable manner.

maggie_kai
Community Member
Answered
in reply to xzl0328

Paypal will sometimes not accept payment when they feel the payment will be reversed immediately due to fraud.

It's not too difficult for Paypal to determine a potential fraud and block it.

Find another method of payment - Paypal does not have to make a payment they feel is suspect.

ritacummins
Community Member
Answered
in reply to xzl0328

Ebay newbie, just joined yesterday, having trouble learning your way around, and already ranting and cursing.

You could benefit from some anger management techniques.

janet9988
Community Member
Answered
in reply to xzl0328

Answer Center

The Answer Center is the place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask fellow members questions about buying and selling on eBay. You can also share tips and information that you feel will be useful to fellow members.

To answer a question can log-in and select the ''Answer'' link beneath each question. Each thread is limited to 10 replies, to keep responses focused and concise. Answers may be rated for usefulness by the member who asked the question, or other viewers who found the information helpful.

Please adhere to the eBay Board usage policy when using the Answer Center.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~all the info that you need to read is here....
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/overview.html
Community Member
Answered
in reply to xzl0328

F@@@king of indian goverment rbi closed credit and debit card for international currency.so we are not buy to any type in us currency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiiZzTL9cLk
Fight Back EP 111 - RBI Steps Up Vigil

BloombergUTV

Community Member
Answered
in reply to xzl0328
EDear e bay team, I have a problem with the payment. Since a few days i couldn't pay for my items in my cart. Always: The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number. I asked my bank and my credit card was ok, So let me know why can not make the payment. Please give me answer soon as possible
Community Member
Answered
in reply to xzl0328
Community Member Posts: 1 Registered: ‎05-26-2013 Accepted Solution The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number. [ New ] on ‎05-27-2013 01:01 PM The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number. I have tried 3 different credit cards, but it never works! I just want to buy a cell phone, what's your F problem? Amazon never causes any problem to me. Ebay has caused too many problems to me!!!! Always: The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number. I just want to buy a cell phone! OK??? Why wouldn't you let me make the payment? TOO HARD FOR YOU???