eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
nutmegz1
Community Member
Requesting an Invoice

The seller has informed me that I can save on shipping charges by bundling my purchases together.  In order to do this, I must request an invoice.  How do I do this?  Help please!

Other Answers: 4
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nutmegz1

In addition to Zenjen's post, If you don't see 'Request total from seller' no matter how hard you try to hover your cursor over, you must first add some other random item from his/her store to basket. If there are no other items in his/her store then this won't work. Next, click on 'Request total from seller' on your basket. Next uncheck items I do not want to commit to them or do not want to include them in this request.

If you don't have any option to add to basket, then I don't know. Hope someone out there has that answer.  

zenjen1411
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nutmegz1

Hi!

I had this problem too but then i realised that if you place the items in your basket and then click on your basket; hover your cursor over the seller name just above your items and you will see 'Request total from seller'

Hope that helps! 

buyorsell888
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nutmegz1

Look at your My eBay buying page.

Find the items. Using the drop down menu to the right "Request Total"

Never rely on eBay nor emails for accurate payment information.

Login to PayPal!
Community Member
Answered
in reply to nutmegz1

@buyorsell888

I am having this problem also.  There is no My eBay buying page. Maybe you meant the Purcahse History page, but on that page there is no  option to request total.

IIRC, you used to be able to request total from the seller the Payment screen, but that appears to be gone now too.