eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member
How do i i file a complaint against a seller who sold the item after i won the auction, but hadn't completed paying?

Hi, i won an auction on Ebay, and i the seller wasn't accepting any of my methods of paying, even though there was no specifics in the listing itself. During the time when i was trying to come up with a resolution he sold the item to someone else, even though i won the auction, and he wasnt letting me pay. Is there anyway i can form a complaint against him, or make him get the item to sell to me?

Other Answers: 7
bobbie354
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sekeme

eBay will do nothing for you. You can leave a Negative Feedback and hit their Stars. That will hurt the Seller more then you know. bobbie ]:smileyhappy:

pi_r_square
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sekeme

Let me guess ...

You won the

Cardfight!! Vanguard COMPLETE Narukami deck with Sleeves and Box

but, you ignored the fact that the seller ships only to the USA, and you are in Australia.

Right?

Please return to your question soon, and click "Accept as Solution" for any helpful answers, from any responder. If you were asked for clarification, please add your comments very quickly -- otherwise the responders may be unable to give further help
craneclimber1
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sekeme

what was the item?

if it was a vehicle...those bids are nonbinding/

johnsattic
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sekeme

Go to customer service button, upper right corner of the page, then contact eBay to get a phone number to call.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler, A. Einstein
centerhill73
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sekeme

If you are buying ANYTHING on ebay, you need a paypal account to make sure that you can complete a purchase. I don't know what your payment options are, but if you didn't complete the transaction by paying, the buyer had every right to re-list the item and sell it to someone else after the time limit had expired.

maggie_kai
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sekeme

Unless you paid, you have no dispute.

You let the seller convince you that you didn't win or weren't required to pay?

ok_so_im_50
Community Member
Answered
in reply to sekeme

"the seller wasn't accepting any of my methods of paying"

They are not supposed to accept your methods. You are supposed to pay according their methods. If you have received an unpaid item strike for not paying then it can be expected the seller would relist the item.