eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Shop Gifts

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Where to buy wholesale?

Hello fellow ebayers:smileyhappy: Does anyone have any knowledge or incite of where to purchase electronic items, preferably cell phones, wholesale? I would like to deal with a wholesaler that is trustworthy and gives a good deal. If someone knows any information please let me know, thanks!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Where to buy wholesale?

in reply to rissalynn83
Don't buy it here on eBay there are scammers. You will get your money back in about 30 days, but the waiting and aggravation is not worth it. I got scammed and started looking out of spite, I could see two more auctions that were about to close that was the same scam on the same type of phone. I bet this happens all the time.
Please use plain text.
gporpc
Community Member

in reply to rissalynn83
Hello fellow ebayers:smileyhappy: Does anyone have any knowledge or incite of where to purchase electronic items, preferably cell phones, wholesale? I would like to deal with a wholesaler that is trustworthy and gives a good deal. If someone knows any information please let me know, thanks!

I do not need more competition, nor does other sellers
Sources are tightly held secrets.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to rissalynn83
There are various B2B websites that you can checkout. Most of them are free so the changes of getting scammed are high. It is best to steer clear of them. If you are looking for a reliable source then you might want to give WholesalePages.co.uk a try. It is a reliable source.

Also, try salehoo.com. It is a good source and definitely reliable.
Please use plain text.
gporpc
Community Member

in reply to rissalynn83
Thank u very much for the advice!

I can't imagine why you are being so testee....
Go to Walmart and ask them where they get their stuff...
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to rissalynn83
@rissalynn83 : Definitely not in USA if you looking for wholesale electronics. Asia is corrupted and they will sale anything to make a $. There is a huge site in Asia, about 3 years ago i was buying large amount of High Tech Bicycle parts from them ( MTB, DOWNHILL, FREERIDE ) you can look there if they have something. I will not post the URL in here because i know many people re-sale their stuff here on Ebay..

Just do search Google and only Google : intext: wholesale electronics asia <--- use intext: <> google is only search engine that is using strings to search, that's why hackers love it xD
Please use plain text.
gporpc
Community Member

in reply to rissalynn83
There is places out of the US as well as in, that will sell you gray market items real cheap.

Don't buy those
Please use plain text.
johnsonthriftstore
Community Member

in reply to rissalynn83

I am thinking of opening an ebay store and would like to sell electronics. 

It is very difficult to find a wholesale buyer to get the products from. 

So far non I am willing to invest money in yet.

There are so many scammers out there you have to be very careful.  It takes time, patience, and a big commitment to getting a business going.

I know I will adventually find my sources but it is a long road.  Any insite or advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Please use plain text.