eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

WHAT DO I DO IF MY PACKAGE DOESNT ARRIVE AND THERE IS NO TRACKING ORR SHIPPING NUMBER TO BE FOUND?

MY PACKAGE WAS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE ON SAT. SEPT 14TH. I HAVENT RECIEVED IT YET AND THERE IS NO TRACKING OR SHIPPING NUMBER TO BE FOUND WHAT DO I DO?

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: WHAT DO I DO IF MY PACKAGE DOESNT ARRIVE AND THERE IS NO TRACKING ORR SHIPPING NUMBER TO BE FOUN

in reply to dawlfacelmailcom

Did you know that the estimated delivery date on each listing is just that -- an estimate?  

Give it a few days more and then file.  

Please use plain text.
raduska75
Community Member

Re: WHAT DO I DO IF MY PACKAGE DOESNT ARRIVE AND THERE IS NO TRACKING ORR SHIPPING NUMBER TO BE FOUN

First of all, relax a little. Ebay's estimated times of delivery are just that, estimated and often way off. Depends on what is being send, some sellers do not use tracking. If you are nervous, how about asking seller about that ? Perhaps they have tracking number and forgot to enter it in ? If your item indeed does not come, you have 45 days from your date of purchase to file item not received case.

Please use plain text.
babylove80jr
Community Member

Have you contacted your seller at all?
Please use plain text.
Community Member

If this was for the item purchased 9/10 did you notice the seller has a handling time of 3 business days? That means depending on when you paid your item would not have been shipped till Friday or TODAY at the earliest. After that the listing says 3-4 business days to arrive from usps. So you should not expect your item till Wed-Friday 9/18-9/20. Until then sit tight. Ebays estimates are usually not accurate as they a lot of the time do not take the sellers handling times into account. Plus they are just Estimates and not a guaranteed or promised date. Sit tight and if you don't have by next Monday they you can look into your options. There is no point bothering your seller yet.

And if the seller is mailing today as per their handling time then you may get a tracking number today if they are a seller that uses them.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Just know that by sellers handling time and the time it takes to get to you after that ebays estimate of 9/14 is not accurate and laughable!!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Remember that those dates are estimates and they are often correct ONLY if you live near your seller and he/she ships early in the day.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

The earliest it would arrive is the 18th.

But, if you would of looked at only a few of their neutrals.

You would have noticed they are S L O W to ship.

People seem overall happy in the neutral feedback with the product.

So, I would just sit back and expect slow shipping.   It's shipped Priority

So, I would imagine they will upload their tracking to your "purchase history"

PH is on the LEFT side of your "my eBay" page.

There is nothing you can do, until the ETA on the tracking has expired

And, eBay will not let you do anything until a few days have passed.

And you shouldn't just go buy another one.

Sorry, but needing something soon is always hard to deal with, when buying

on eBay.  And, to be honest your sellers feedback score is BAD to me,

But, if you can't find it anywhere else, what can you do.  Try your best

to be patient.   WW

Please use plain text.