Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay incorrectly / fraudulently (?) charging sales tax on Gold & Silver bullion to Ohio residence

Ebay has been incorrectly charging Ohio sales tax to Ohio purchasers of gold and silver coins and bullion for years. Ohio removed the sales tax on such items several years ago, but Ebay never changed / removed their tax rate. The tax is automatically...

Morgan Dollar Fakes Part Two.

I posted the first story to bring attention to the fact that a great number of Ebay seller's are liar's knowingly selling fake items. Or making up stories in the item description that are simply not true. Three years ago when I started this coin hobb...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Worst customer relations ever

I was supposed to receive my order of a automotive bidirectional scanner on the 18th. Ut states uts been delivered. Has not showed up yet its now the 24th. I have spent days on the phone with cs who are absolutely rude and do quite the opposite of he...

Resolved! auto pay

Is there a way to keep ebay from autopaying auctions I won? It makes it hard to combine shipping,

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! GPU Issues

Hello! First time posting here, but I have a potential issue. I bought a GPU from a seller the 14th. The GPU just shipped this morning but I noticed the service is "China Post" instead of USPS which was specified in the post. Another thing I noticed ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors