cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My item is missing forever.... Is this a scam?

Enthusiast

My item is missing forever.... Is this a scam?

Hello. I live in Seoul, Korea and I ordered a laptop from an ebay seller about a month ago. I still haven't received the item and when I track the tracking number on the website, it says like this. 

========================= 
YOUR ITEM HAS REACHED THE DESTINATION COUNTRY 
Your item, posted on 10/11/13 has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF KOREA on 21/11/13. 

=========================== 

It says it arrived in Korea on November 21st but I still haven't received it. I contacted the seller but he says he is not responsible. What should I do now?

4 REPLIES

Re: My item is missing forever.... Is this a scam?

in reply to

You must  open case, and Ebay help you refund your money . Don't worry.

in reply to
Seoul is in REPUBLIC OF KOREA. The tracking information sounds fake or hacked.
Trailblazer

It might be in customs.  I would take the tracking number and call up the local post to see what happened.  Things have gotten stuck in customs for a month or more at times and right now is a busy shipping season.

Trailblazer

in reply to

yyyxxx333 wrote:

Hello. I live in Seoul, Korea and I ordered a laptop from an ebay seller about a month ago. I still haven't received the item and when I track the tracking number on the website, it says like this. 

========================= 
YOUR ITEM HAS REACHED THE DESTINATION COUNTRY 
Your item, posted on 10/11/13 has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF KOREA on 21/11/13. 

=========================== 

It says it arrived in Korea on November 21st but I still haven't received it. I contacted the seller but he says he is not responsible. What should I do now?

Have you tried contacting your local post office?  If it is not there, they should be able to direct you to the customs department, which may be holding your item for import duties.

I like money. ~Frito Pend*jo