Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller

I asked the seller before ordering jeans wether it were 100% cotton, seller sais yes, I buy and receive 52% cotton and 48% poliester, obviously seller is a liar; the whole problem for me is clear: to buy garments or shoes in an official store only!!!...

New website format a bombastic mess.

Frankly, I have no idea if this is an overall change. I had added an item to my Watchlist. This morning, I received an email offer. Until today, if I clicked on View item, I would be taken to that item. Today, I was bombarded with the equivalent of e...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller declined

I bought this M****** coffee machine costing £369.97 from ebay retailer A********* (ebay number _________ retailer order number _______) and it was delivered 25 November 2023. It was bought as a present for my husband and therefore I’d ordered it in ...

Why does eBay sucks so much now.

I mean, did they hire people to destroy eBay? Just to do any simple little task, I have to click, and click, and click, and hope I get lucky and find what I am trying to achieve. eBay is a perfect example of fixing something that isn’t broken. It’s a...

Over charged for shipping

Saw a listing for a item that was accepting offers, with a listed shipping cost , I put in a offer and it was accepted. When I saw the invoice from paypal the shipping cost was more than the listing. No one at ebay is helpful and seller says it's not...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Seller feedback

Hi ~ I wanted to leave a positive review for a seller, but am unable unless I give a product review as well. I don't want to review the product. Did this just change recently? I used to be able to make remarks about the fast shipping, good communicat...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay is charging me sales tax on coins in PA why?!?

Purchasing legal tender is not taxable in Pennsylvania. I’ve checked with sellers and they all say they have no control over it? But can’t you select your tax tables? So it could be the seller right? If not eBay is illegally collecting sales tax on l...

No communication No tracking deleted account

I purchased a gift for my husband but the seller has no tracking.I messaged to check on shipment and the account is deleted.I checked and only one sale( me) and zero reviews and no other items sold.I trusted the platform over the years of buying and ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

New feedback form

Am I correct in understanding that you can no longer leave feedback for a buyer without rating the merits of the item you purchased? In other words, if you buy, say, a book, you have to read it and decide how much you liked it before you can assess t...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cryptic eBay message.

Can anyone decipher this ebay message? Hello tdumonde2014,[TSC_BUYERNOTICE_ATO_NOCLAIM_NOFB_NOPAY_PTB2895]Thanks for your understanding as we work to keep our marketplace safe. If you have any questions or concerns, just get in touch. We're here to h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors