Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Increase max bid

Why is it that when I click place bid it only has me raise max instead of actually bidding? it still shows at the bid amount from before i placed my bid on other accounts and devices, and I'm confused.

can seller refuse to use ebay for transaction?

I am "winning" a vehicle bid. I want to take advantage of the vehicle purcahse protection incase I get screwed.Ebay customer service says it will have to be through ebay. However sellers description claims "cash, checks, cashier checks" only under pa...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller “ships” twice?

Ordered an item that was received via Amazon delivery. After leaving feedback detailing that type of method was frowned upon on eBay, if they had purchased the item to be sent from another platform outside of ebay, new shipping information magically ...

Pre sale concern for shipping

I was wondering if I should be concerned about the shipping for this presale. The seller has a 99.8% positive rate out of 938K items sold (33K followers) Shipping:Free Standard Shipping. See detailsfor shippingLocated in: Clifton Park, New York, Unit...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Access guest purchase

I made a guest purchase on 11/1/23 8:35 pm. I received confirmation from my bank card for $81.69. The item is a white vanity. I have never used eBay before this. I didn't get a confirmation email. I don't have any order details other than what I stat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors