Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

eBay Seller Capital risk

I was selling over 2000 plus items a year. Made the mistake when I really did not need to and now be lucky if I get 150 plus sales a year. You might feel lucky you are selling 30 items plus a month, but pay attention to your sales. I was busting my a...

Help with an item return

Hello I am looking for advice on this issue. I sold a shirt that the buyer claims it had stains and an unpleasant smell. I am not sure if that is true or not but since I have a 100% money back guarantee return policy I agreed to have her return it, p...

How about placing same listing dozens of times (see description)?

Does posting same ad dozens of times on eBay with different pictures for each ad and a different description help with the chances of the ad being seen by visitors and thus the chances of selling it if you want to sell without using the promotion opt...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold items auto relisted

I have had several items that I sold be resold because somehow they were relisted! I thought once sold they should go from active to sold. Is anyone else having this issue? It has happened three times in the last couple months.

Bad link

Got the store renewal notice email.......with the following Your Basic Store yearly subscription will be renewed on Apr 1, 2024.The yearly subscription fee for your Basic Store can be found online. Your new subscription and the length of the term of ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Turn off auto relist?

I haven't listed auctions on ebay in a few years. Now they have this stupid auto relist. I don't want this, never asked for it. How do I turn it off? It should be an option, not automatically.

Past or present defeated feelings?

As an online seller, was there a point in your life that you have felt defeat & it was impacting many aspects of your life? Without giving specific details & sharing more than you are comfortable with, what may have helped you through it the most? I ...

Selling - Unable to Create Drafts and Upload Listing

Good afternoon.For the last 24 hours, I have not been able to create drafts or post listings. Here is the message I get:Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second. Please try again later.How do I con...

For The Love Of God How Do You Add Different Sizes???!!!

I've never seen a platform as big as eBay hide product variation options the way they do. I finally, after 3 hours figured out how to get to where you add the word "size" and the sizes I want to add then it displays "fabric type" & when I try to add ...

Free Shipping Question

I have some DVDs I want to sell. Some are new and sealed, some are used.I am trying to understand how you can sell a DVD for $1.50 with free shipping and still make money.This dose not seem possible. There must be some secret that I am missing. Looki...

How about increasing promotion rate to maximum percentage allowed?

If the promotion rate of the ad increases, the chances of it appearing to potential buyers increase, and thus the chances of selling it increase, so why don’t sellers make the promotion rate the maximum rate that can be chosen and raise the price of ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors