eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop now
Community Member

Ok, so i have an iphone 5S in gold/champagne color and am thinking if i should sell it?

Please use plain text.
woodland_gnome
Community Member

Re: Ok, so i have an iphone 5S in gold/champagne color and am thinking if i should sell it?

in reply to vingarcia74

What's wrong with it?  Why would you want to sell it?  If you bought it from a US carrier the time for return for a full refund should still be running.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Ok, so i have an iphone 5S in gold/champagne color and am thinking if i should sell it?

in reply to vingarcia74

That's not a decision that I, or anyone else on these boards can make for you. Why you would sell something (anything) is a personal decision.

Except for one thing: If this is your only ID and you really are so new to eBay that your feedback rating is only 1, I would warn you about trying to sell a "hot" item like the gold iPhone 5 on eBay. With high-profile consumer electronic items like new iPhones, an inexperienced seller is a target for buyers who will try to pull some kind of scam. 

Please use plain text.
seemystuffonline
Community Member

in reply to vingarcia74
did you buy it this week with the hope to sell it for more? Good luck with that. Scammers will come out of the woodwork.
Even when I am telling a lie I am truthful. :-) Rick
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to seemystuffonline

Watch out for the foreign bidders.  ALso remember the ebay fees.  The profit isn't going to be that huge due to the ebay fees.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to vingarcia74

Sell it! and then let us know what happened when it is over.

Please use plain text.