Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

See all my purchase history on eBay ?.

Hello How can I see a purchase history here on eBay further back in time than the last 6 months ?.Doesn't seem to be able to view my purchase history as far back as I could have done a few months ago.Do you have a solution for me with this problem ?....

"BEST OFFERS" IGNORED !!

It should be a breach of ebay's policies and 'contract' of a seller who advertises for a best offer and then doesn't even acknowledge one !! That seems fraudulent to me. Certainly it is unethical & I won't shop with a seller who does that

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 73 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ads on Eb ay site

Ebay accepts ads from fraudulent sellers. There's a large ad at top of page for Microsoft software that is a total scam. I purchased a Office Pro 2021 and the activation key that they sent is a total bogus one. Ebay does NOT protect the customers but...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay System Status shows Buying Service Disruption since April 10

eBay System Status, Current System Status began showing service disruption to BUYING since April 10. "We are actively working to resolve the issues related to service disruption on Buying. Please continue to visit this page for updates."Still no upda...

ebaySStatus1.JPG ebaySStatus2.JPG

All Offers Have Been Automatically Declined

Why was my offer declined? Because someone had placed a bid on this item. This means all offers have been automatically declined. I don’t like this policy. I was here first. My offer came in prior to the bid, so the offer should NOT have been invalid...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

SCAMMER

Seller just ripped off eBay buyers for over $1 million selling gold and silver coins and bullion. His store disappeared. His website was started in Jan 2024. hopefully eBay MoneyBack guarantee will make this right!!

Sort the search function

For weeks now type in comics in search and only superman related items show (100% not an issue my end - this has happened a couple of times in the past year and it has sorted itself out eventually. This is the longest problem period to date). There a...

Refund

I purchased the item the order was confirmed and i got the order no and it says awaiting for item to be shipped by a seller. The money was debited from my bank account but the seller says the funds were never received . I opened a requst for item not...

Filter out overseas sellers

Is there anyway that I can filter out overseas sellers so that I can ensure that I am only buying items that are being shipped within the United States or at least North America? I am getting tired of waiting sometimes 6 to 8 weeks to receive an item...

SCAM Alert - Seller providing an amazon tracking number to a different address in the same zip code

Just as yet another report of the same type of scam happening. Seller is @doctor_gold I bought an item on eBay ($900+), which was heavily discounted. The seller did not respond to my enquiries about the product but I bought it trusting eBay's "get yo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors