Archive Bidding & Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

andriane-half2light7
Rising Star

for the few weeks i've done make some transactionon ebay and it was smooth..

but suddenly when i want to purchase during checkout it giving me a notification :

"Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase."

i did not change any setting in my paypal or ebay.. but suddenly happen like this. 

note : i live in U.S

did somebody had experience like this before?

any idea how to make it works again

many thanks

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES

Re: Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

Re: Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase.

in reply to Jan 24, 2014 5:52:24 AM
seemystuffonline
Trailblazer
Yes, had to update expiration date on C card in PayPal.

Or you need a backup funding source in PayPal to continue. That means putting in a Credit Card.
Even when I am telling a lie I am truthful. :-) Rick
Message 2 of 12

in reply to Jan 24, 2014 8:41:31 PM
andriane-half2light7
Rising Star

my c card is still valid till 2017.. do i need to add another c card? or do i need makes some changes in my profile setting?

its killing me.. its already 2 days. Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 12

in reply to Jan 25, 2014 5:47:39 AM
ubeladysales
Trailblazer
Last Edited 05:51:56 AM

..go the PayPal site and do as asked to have your records update...

Message 4 of 12

in reply to Jan 25, 2014 9:41:43 PM
andriane-half2light7
Rising Star
yes i did.. but it still gives me that notice :
"Please go to www.paypal.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase."
i tried to contact paypal customer support so many times.. but its still cannot fix this.. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 12

in reply to Feb 1, 2014 9:20:58 AM
tuccompt
Enthusiast

Did you find an answer? I'm having the same issue myself. 

Message 6 of 12

in reply to Aug 28, 2014 12:56:14 PM
suresh_golconda
Enthusiast

Did anyone find a solution?

This is frustrating. Been trying purchase for last 2 hours and not able to get my credit card verified issue?

Could not find any option to verify credit card. Smiley Sad(

Message 7 of 12

in reply to Aug 28, 2014 1:07:45 PM
vegas-showgirl-shoes
Trailblazer

I don't know whats going on but there appear to be many issues today with ebay and with paypal ,

I just hope none of you clicked on any links , All issues should be solved from the paypal site period , don't ever click a link to get to your paypal account ,

Message 8 of 12

in reply to Nov 10, 2014 11:04:15 PM
grispin2011
Pathfinder
I have the same problem and dont know how to fix it. But i know what it is. First i tried to pay 510 bucks in several articles. I did it 5 times and always the same mesaje. Then i tried to pay something cheaper. I paid 30 bucks for 5 wall chargers. And guess what? It worked. It seems that the problem happen when you try yo make payments high payment. More that 30 bucks. Try doing this and then tell me. Sorry for my English.
Message 9 of 12

in reply to Nov 11, 2014 5:14:41 PM
redbud_farm
Rockstar
Go to the main site if you're using eBay mobile.

Mobile site is glitchy
age is a measure of time , wisdom is the measure of how we used that time
Message 10 of 12

in reply to Jan 9, 2015 7:47:13 PM
szememy2015
Enthusiast
I met this problem too. Try to update over and over again but still didn't work.
Lastly, I choose to call PayPal in my country. I live in Malaysia. The sweet girl asked me to clear my cookies, history etc (safari).
The i was able to pay on eBay!
Message 11 of 12

in reply to Jul 31, 2015 6:26:51 AM
sachn.ludmi
Explorer

Yesterday, I received this error and tried to buy something cheap , i order iphone case 26C$ and receive another message 

Your payment is still processing

If your payment is declined for some reason, we’ll send you an email to let you know. You should then come back to your item(s) and try your payment again.

The error Please go to www.paypal​.com to confirm your credit card before you complete this purchase) we receive for invoice 597$

What we need to do ?.paypal not answer and my seller want to cancel item

Thanks

Message 12 of 12