Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I received unsealed, refurbished, used, and faulty item while it was declared as new and unopenned

On December 19, 2022, I purchased a mobile phone. The mobile was presented on the seller's website as new and unopened, however, I received a product that was in an open box and was refurbished. In addition, the battery of the phone was inside the de...

So frustrating with dishonest seller and waiting…..

Part is my fault not researching but it’s not a sin to asking to cancel an order .like any store, you can take a back or ask cancel on any online order if you change your mind if it’s right after you paid…….it is buyers right too in my opinion.i had ...

Ebay PLEASE FIX. My purchase item list shows delivered...........

I bought an item on eBay. On my purchase item list on eBay tracking shows delivered. Not delivered. Seller contacts me and says package returned - address undeliverable. Address is deliverable. Address comes up as valid on a number of real estate web...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I cancel a return and then ask ebay to step in? Or ask ebay to step in with a return open?

Bought a sports card last week. The card was initially listed at $19.99. The picture made it seem like it a dark blue prizm so I added it to my watch list. A few days later I received a 50% off offer. So I accepted at $9.99. The picture made it seem ...

AllState Protection Plan is a Scam and a Fraud

*I bought two ozone generators and the protection plan for them from Allstate.*One of the two items was defective.*I contacted the seller to rectify, instead they sent me the shipping info (what? that wasn't my question).*I contact Ebay through the w...

Buyer trying to return a replica 335 Gibson

My buyer bought my new replica Gibson 335. It was advertised as a replica and he bought it anyway. Now he wants to return it saying it is of poor quality. It cost £300 and the real thing would cost £2700. He got exactly what he paid for.

Strange things going on at ebay.

This is about auctions. I recently bid on an item. I bid $10. A couple of days later I thought the item might go higher. So, I made my max bid of $20. I repeat MAX BID, $20.! For however long the auction lasted the bids never went over $10. Matter of...

Fake tracking number scam with usps

So I purchased a Ghostbusters Movie Proton pack on 4-13-2023 on the 17th no shipping details and I messaged the seller. I get a generic message stating it will update as soon as it is shipped. Then 21st get notification my item has shipped but no tra...

IMG_2981.png IMG_2982.png IMG_3009.png IMG_3010.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

I ordered and never received an item.

Needed a Lego set for my grandson's birthday. I ordered from a seller and it never was taken to the shipper. It just created a shipping label, so ebay says it is shipped, when it most certainly was not. That was the first delay by ebay. Next I could ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors