eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Westcliff Collection Plushes

I am having a hard time finding any information on their plushes or their company. Does anyone know anything about this line of plushes?
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to elvisone1234
Did you find any information regarding Westcliff bears? I have one and cannot find any information about it. It is quite cute, brownish black fur.
Please use plain text.
d324redrocket
Community Member

in reply to elvisone1234
I don't have anything on this company in my reference books. Are you trying to find out when it was made? The contents on the seam tag and where it was made will help date it. If it has the words synthetic fibers or bean pellets, etc., this would make it a more modern bear say 80's until now. Japan would be 50's-mid 60's. Korea would be 60's to early 70's. Phillipenes 70's-80's. China 80's-now.
Red
Please use plain text.
d324redrocket
Community Member

in reply to elvisone1234
Just thought of something else. The name could signify this is an artist bear and was hand created/designed. The blackish brown fur you describe could be mohair and or alpaca fur. Did you post a photo of this bear?
Red
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to elvisone1234
I have several Westcliff collection plushes in my store. The ones I have are modern. I just thought that they may be collectible because they are so cute. I was suprised there was no information regarding them when I googled.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to elvisone1234
Wow, I too am googled out looking for a particular white bear made in Korea "Stuffing New Synthetic Fibers" and same Westcliff Collection. Mine has some numbers T-578PA1239
Guess this company went under from the replies here. Anybody could feel free to email me at spainmiami@yahoo.com if any info that could help me.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Westcliff Collection Plushes

in reply to elvisone1234

Are you interested in Selling pieces of this collection? I am searching a very specific bear. Oatmeal colored with white inside the ears and feet. It was a very special toy to me, Given as a gift in 1988.. Made in Korea

Please use plain text.