eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
lee_p9
Community Member
Wrong Paypal Address.. Help!

I just realized that all 12 of my for sale listings have the wrong paypal address. I tried to revise it but it won't let me. How can I fix them before they close?

Other Answers: 5
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lee_p9

BINGO, centerhill!

centerhill73
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lee_p9

I suppose you mean that the email address is incorrect? If so the payment will not transfer properly.

The easiest thing to do with this problem is to simply add the incorrect address to your paypal account. You are allowed several. That will get the money to the proper account for you.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to lee_p9

Call Paypal...They will help you and put your old email addy in your account so the funds will go thru..

Just did this, a week ago. Took Paypal about 4-5 minutes and VOILA, my buyers' payment came thru....(I had relisted an old listing, forgetting to check and revise to my new email addy. That's how I know.). Very recent.

kraloe
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lee_p9

Yes, it will let you revise. Try again. Of course not the ones that end in less than 12 hours. Those don't have bids, so you can just end them all.

lee_p9
Community Member
Answered
in reply to lee_p9

Two of the items already closed and processed. However, now they are showing up as payment pending and I am not able to get into that email address.