eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Happy Thanksgiving

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Bettie Hebert Felder Oil Painting

I have an Oil Painting signed Bettie Herbert Felder ~ Thru God's Grace. It's of a Carousel/Carnival With Victorian Type Dressed People. I've been trying to find out it's Worth. It's in excellent condition & framed with a Pink marble & Gold Trim Wood Frame. I've attached a picture of it. Painting measures 20" x 24" 

Thank You for your help!

5200093478_100_6251.jpg
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Bettie Hebert Felder Oil Painting

in reply to 2010angelgirl7

What a lovely scene, however, from your photo, I am seeing a textured print, on canvas.

Which would have decorative value only.

You really need to take it to an Art Gallery, and have someone take a look at it.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

I just finished doing a search for this particular print on eBay, and found many in the same frame.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-HOME-INTERIOR-CAROUSEL-PICTURE-print-horse-Bettie-Hebert-Felder-gold-fra...

Apparently 'Home Interiors' or HomeCo brought this print out in the 80's....and from what I can tell, this artist's prints were a big seller for the company.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Sorry, when I noticed the word 'carousel' I automatically searched for it, it gave the link to another of her prints.

Yours is actually called 'The Flower Market'..

Here's a correct link, including a couple of photo's of the reproduction certificate.

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Flower-Market-Carousel-Print-By-B-Hebert-Felder-12634385.html

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Thank You, I appreciate your help. It sure looked like an oil painting to me but I haven't seen the textured prints on canvas before but I probably have now!LOL

Please use plain text.