Art
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Art

Vintage Japanse Wood Block Print 10/50 on handmade paper. Gyjoin Murakami Source to find name?

I found this charming print at Goodwill about to be thrown out, employes rough handling shattered the frame. I like the piece enough to keep, however I can not find any source to try to find name of printI have found artist Gyjoin Murakami, on some e...

image0 (1).png image1.jpeg

Will replacing the brown paper on framed art - Lower it's value? Your Thoughts Welcomed

I just bought a vintage framed Jeff Lee ~ Angels Flight print of downtown Los Ageleles from the 60s Great print in excellent condition.... However, I'd like to open it up to check it out thoroughly then giving it a new backing and selling it on eBay....

Selling photography as Art, ideas, mixed medias, collages, enahancing etc.

Hello! I am posting such topic, knowing very good, that sell something created by not famous author is almost unpossible. So, I try a kind of mix - "collage" of my photography and not mine, but original and certificated item (a page from old XV Centu...

dakunin_0-1646770222784.jpeg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

I'm looking for any advice or insight on how to price and what is necessary to sell this artwork.

Hi ebay com. I'm looking for any advice or in sight on how to sell this piece of art . I believe it's A lithograph or watercolor from John Skinner Prout from 1845 I am including pictures of the artwork as well as the authentication tag from the rear ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful