eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

collectivezoneandfabrics
Community Member

Decrease in sales

Checking to see if any sellers have seen a decrease or increase in sales since the Spring Update Posting.

Please use plain text.
allourstuffiscool
Community Member

Re: Decrease in sales

in reply to collectivezoneandfabrics

I've had a major decrease since march.

Please use plain text.
rob_c14
Community Member

in reply to allourstuffiscool

Major decrease from January on...................

Please use plain text.
justforsize
Community Member

in reply to rob_c14

I had my account limited from 2,000 to 50 items. I am getting inquiries on how purchasers can get the items i no longer have displayed. ps. eBay agreed the non description complains that limited my account were from people who did not read the descriptions. My sales have dropped to one item this week. 

Please use plain text.
led_speaker_rings
Community Member

[ Edited ]

I don't think Spring Seller update has impacted anything.. Sales are slow for everyone. Again, It all depends on whatever we sell.. 

My sales got little slow on Ebay. But picked up on other venues plus my website.. so far, I'm in my sales range including all venues.

------------------
New policy to get rid of TRS (meaning discount)
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Mine have decreased since the release, but probably more due to the fact that I am stewing over it on the boards and on the phone to eBay rather than listing as much product. 

I gotta get back to work.  I need to get as much listed before the big overhaul...which my eBay rep insisted is really no big deal. :smileywink:

Best to all of y'all.

Please use plain text.