Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Help classifying an "Empire" cabinet
Help classifying an "Empire" cabinet
The doors have been removed (but are stored) that should close over the cabinet shelves . I've been told that it is a Jackson Press - but in a few min...
by in Antiques | Updated by sonomabarn67
Like A brass/metal stand chandelier/lamp
Like A brass/metal stand chandelier/lamp
Hello, may God keep on blessing you all.I'd be overly thankful if someone here helped me to find out what's the worth/year/brand of a lamp I l've had ...
by in Antiques | Updated by md1919
French Urn with Lid
French Urn with Lid
Hi, could you please give me an idea as to how old this urn is? I can't tell if it is an antique or modern. It has several different portraits painted...
Trying to fing a good value for an antique camera.
Trying to fing a good value for an antique camera.
Hi I am trying to list a Rare Leica Mifilmca 1/3x with 10x Lens. I would appreciate some pointers about this and a good price to ask. Thanks!
Potential value of antique display piece?
Potential value of antique display piece?
I recently bought a house that was built by antique dealers. There was a very large corner hutch/display piece built into one of the rooms. It's made ...
by in Antiques | Updated by rocketdec22
Help ID Oil Portrait Of A Man Signed J.P. Walker
Help ID Oil Portrait Of A Man Signed J.P. Walker
Don't know if the portrait is of a famous person but any suggestions will be welcomed.If not wrong the signature reads J P Walker. I found out that th...
by in Antiques | Updated by beli_falc
I need help to identify this - might be an antique silver match box
I need help to identify this - might be an antique silver match box
I need help to identify this - might be an antique silver match boxIt has embossed figures and scrolls (might be Egyptian?)It measures 4 5/8" from top...
by in Antiques | Updated by flanagan-laneantiques
furniture info
furniture info
hi all, looking for info on these 3 pieces [approx. year, correct name, etc]. thanks,rsk
by in Antiques | Updated by saintclairrick
Antique roll top table
Antique roll top table
Hello. I am trying to find out how much this table might be worth. It was my great grandmother's roll-top dining room table. It seems to not have any ...
by in Antiques | Updated by johnnycb09
Help identify metal wire object
Help identify metal wire object
I bought this at an estate sale and just wondering if anyone knows what it is? Maybe a lantern of some kind?
by in Antiques | Updated by bradyfarmer
Help identifying a brass chamberstick age and possible value
Help identifying a brass chamberstick age and possible value
Top view showing the star of david  Letters "anno    Bottom  
by in Antiques | Updated by vietcoinscollection
Monkey Mystery
Monkey Mystery
Hello AllIm wondering if anybody out there can shed some light on this unusual fellow i recently acquired. Think the metal is brass and its pretty hea...
by in Antiques | Updated by all_fakes
Help identifying two porcelain cigarette lighters with lids?
Help identifying two porcelain cigarette lighters with lids?
Hello,We were hoping someone could help us identify these two porcelain cigarette lighters with lids?They are approx 2 1/4" tall with lids on and 1" i...
by in Antiques
What hot in Antiques right now?
What hot in Antiques right now?
I know the mid-century retro furniture,lamps are anything else I should be stocking my shelves with?
by in Antiques | Updated by wearitsatvintage
Translation of Japanese artist signature?
Translation of Japanese artist signature?
I was hoping someone here would be able to translate this artist's name for me! As I would like to learn more about this author. I would also be inter...
by in Antiques
Wooden Buddha - Old From Far East - 5 x 5 x 3 1/2 " What kind of Wood is it? Any Idea's?
Wooden Buddha - Old From Far East - 5 x 5 x 3 1/2 " What kind of Wood is it? Any Idea's?
Buddha is old. I'm not sure what kind of wood it is. It is heavy and very hard. It came from the far east.
Need help with identifying antique pull chain end cap from bryant socket. Rare?
Need help with identifying antique pull chain end cap from bryant socket. Rare?
Could anyone tell me exactly what the plastic end cap on this pull chain is?
by in Antiques | Updated by beenpickin
What Antique Mall Software is the best?
What Antique Mall Software is the best?
I'm looking into purchasing antique mall software for a mall with 70 vendors, can anyone recommend a good one that it user friendly & does it all? Tha...
by in Antiques | Updated by thebrownielf007
That old Acme Beer sign ...
That old Acme Beer sign ...
42-inch diameter metal Acme Beer sign, on a pedastal.The same sign on both sides. It must have been in front of a bar. The white paint appears to be h...
by in Antiques | Updated by victorjunkman55
OK it's pretty weathered, but pretty cool
OK it's pretty weathered, but pretty cool
42-inch diameter metal Acme Beer sign, on a pedastal.The same sign on both sides. It must have been in front of a bar. The white paint appears to be h...
what is it?
what is it?
made from heavy cardboard leather straps and maybe bonded or just made to look like it . a holster of some kind but for what
Antique Norwegian Long Ladle , Strainer Spoon *Rattle*
Antique Norwegian Long Ladle , Strainer Spoon *Rattle*
Hello ,Is anybody knows about these tools ?Came from Norway but not sure is it Norwegian or notVery long ladle with strainer spoonIt's like rattle , s...
by in Antiques
Antiques and Collectibles Expert Needed For Research Position in Manheim, PA
Antiques and Collectibles Expert Needed For Research Position in Manheim, PA
We are looking for an expert to fill our Lead Catalog Researcher position Part-Time for our Manheim, PA warehouse. Applicants must be local to Lancast...
ARTIST SIGNED SKETCH CAN YOU HELP WITH WHO THIS IS
ARTIST SIGNED SKETCH CAN YOU HELP WITH WHO THIS IS
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT. I JUST PICKED THE TWO SKETCHES/PRINTANY IDEAS ON ARTIST
by in Antiques | Updated by patd3283
"Bryant" Light Socket
"Bryant" Light Socket
Anyone know the value of this or if it is considered rare? Haven't seen any with this long of a switch? Thankyou.
BagLey's May Flower Tin
BagLey's May Flower Tin
Found at estate sale. Please help me ID what this is, thanks.
by in Antiques | Updated by mforjan
Please help with the attribution of the mark - the letter "K" in the horseshoe.
Please help with the attribution of the mark - the letter "K" in the horseshoe.
Please help with the attribution of the mark - the letter "K" in the horseshoe.Periodically faced with this when browsing mark Austrian bronze, but mu...
by in Antiques | Updated by all_fakes
Seeking info / ID for wooden corner chair with letter "G" impression on back..
Seeking info / ID for wooden corner chair with letter "G" impression on back..
I would love to know more about this before I sell it. I have been told it may be influenced by Spanish missionaries in California, but beyond that, I...
Help identify antique wooden toy wagon - Hamilton Greyhound??
Help identify antique wooden toy wagon - Hamilton Greyhound??
I am new to antiques. I just purchased a really cool wooden wagon I believe is made by Hamilton Greyhound. It caught my eye but don't know the first t...
Does anyone know what this antique kitchen cabinet is called?
Does anyone know what this antique kitchen cabinet is called?
Does anyone know what this antique kitchen cabinet is called? Any information about it would be helpful.Thanks
by in Antiques | Updated by dances*with*widgets