Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Identification of antique glass vase
Identification of antique glass vase
Is anyone aware of the syle/name of the pictured vase or have any other relevant informaion that they could pass along to me? It has a purple (sun col...
Hoping to find more info on antique Hekman table
Hoping to find more info on antique Hekman table
I've looked up the tag to find out that the manufacturer is hekman and found a similar table priced at almost $500 but mine isn't in the same conditio...
by in Antiques | Updated by bnbsellingtime
Antique or Vintage? Ceramic Lamps: Victorian Man and Woman
Antique or Vintage? Ceramic Lamps: Victorian Man and Woman
These lamps belonged to our great aunt. We want to know more about them. We are interested in eventually selling them and so want to know what they're...
by in Antiques | Updated by debora_34_
Antiques?
Antiques?
Because I am interested, I searched "antique sunglasses" on ebay. I was surprised that almost 1/2 items with keyword "antique sunglasses" were actuall...
by in Antiques | Updated by agardencottage
Cloisonne Old or New how do you tell ?
Cloisonne Old or New how do you tell ?
I have done some research but have not been able to figure out any tell tell signs. I usually don't deal with stuff like that much, so I was hoping so...
by in Antiques | Updated by md1919
Need help estimating the value of a large silver (plates?) serving tray (PICS)
Need help estimating the value of a large silver (plates?) serving tray (PICS)
So I purchased a large silver serving tray today at a thrift shop. On the bottom it says "SGEP" in old english print. From my research, I've found tha...
Antique Bronze picture frame
Antique Bronze picture frame
Good Morning We found this amazing bronze photo frame this weekend and would love to know how old it is and any other info. Again any feedback is much...
signed stained glass cross sun catchers
signed stained glass cross sun catchers
Hello,I found this beautiful stained glass sun catcher at an antique market and wanted to see if anyone has any more info on it.The size is 19 cm ( 7....
can anyone identify these
can anyone identify these
Identification of antique glass container
Identification of antique glass container
This is a very heavy glass container with what appears to be a slight greyish hue with 14 horizontal ribs. Some small bubbles in the glass but no dece...
What in the world is this??
What in the world is this??
I haven't the faintest clue what this is. It's glass, about 4 1/2" long, and has a wood carrying case. It was from my 90 year-old great aunt's home. I...
by in Antiques | Updated by agathetyche
Set of 6 Dining Room chairs
Set of 6 Dining Room chairs
We have a set of 6 chairs. Not sure of age or value if any.The original seats are the flower embroidered. The other covers are just attached on the un...
antique gooseneck rocking chair
antique gooseneck rocking chair
Hello, I have a gooseneck rocking chair which I am going to have reupholstered, Does anyone have any idea of a date on this chair? It also has a carvi...
by in Antiques | Updated by tspalsbury2012
Brass hardware for walnut hutch/cabinet
Brass hardware for walnut hutch/cabinet
Looking for brass keyhole for walnut hutch/cupboard. Photo is attached. Thanks!
by in Antiques | Updated by patd3283
Need help identifying antique!!!
Need help identifying antique!!!

by in Antiques | Updated by jis6873
Large antique stained glass
Large antique stained glass
by in Antiques | Updated by zzydny
Please help identify this rare? antique door knob
Please help identify this rare? antique door knob
If anyone could give me any additional information on this door knob it would be much appreciated!
Help identifying a rare straight edge razor antique
Help identifying a rare straight edge razor antique
Could anyone help me identify this razor? I know it's a black diamond 8611 I Rosenbaum made in Solingen Germany but I have not seen any with the red a...
One of a kind High class alarm clock, PIKACHU Model # MT-1400
One of a kind High class alarm clock, PIKACHU Model # MT-1400
So I was left with this alarm clock, and when I tried multiple search engines aswell as sale sites i cannot find anything with results or information ...
by in Antiques | Updated by gdogman
Double sided wooden antique cooler
Double sided wooden antique cooler
Antique Basket Price?
Antique Basket Price?
Hi all!I'm trying to determine a price for this antique basktet that was given to my mother from my grandmother 25+years ago. (Grandma was a huge thri...
by in Antiques
I'm trying to find out about a wooden two sided cooler I bought at a garage sale. Can anyone help m?
I'm trying to find out about a wooden two sided cooler I bought at a garage sale. Can anyone help m?
by in Antiques | Updated by zzydny
Help to identify china
Help to identify china
Good day, bought those coffee cups with plates. Looks like quality fine china but has no mark of maker how can o identify it? It looks as hand painted...
Terracotta Bust of Woman Signed Dated 1899 Info? Style?
Terracotta Bust of Woman Signed Dated 1899 Info? Style?
Found a beautiful although slightly chipped up terracotta bust that measures about 20" tall. It is marked in two places, both of which (of course) are...
Antique Bique Doll Head ID Marked
Antique Bique Doll Head ID Marked
Hi. I found this doll head thinking I was pulling out a head vase at a thrift. She has brown glass eyes, painted lashes and marks I cant completley re...
by in Antiques
Here are aq few more pics
Here are aq few more pics
A couple more.
by in Antiques | Updated by mforjan
Unusual Metal Sculpture Made In Germany Woman on Car Holding a head lamp
Unusual Metal Sculpture Made In Germany Woman on Car Holding a head lamp
Can anyone recognize this sculpture. It is made of painted pot metal and is 20" tall. It depicts a woman standing on a car while holding the steering ...
Help Please
Help Please
Sorry I did not post the pic before, I didn't think Antiques was the place to post it because I know it's old but probable not Antique. Could it be Tr...
Possible IRISH Chair?? Any Experts??
Possible IRISH Chair?? Any Experts??
Would love any further information anyone could give on this chair....Several years ago (2001?), this chair was taken to Casa Loma in Toronto when the...
by in Antiques | Updated by vmcwright
Please help with this piece
Please help with this piece
I have looked everywhere in the community and cannot find a place to post this collectable. It Is made of wood and I don't see any category for that? ...
by in Antiques | Updated by maxine*j