Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
BagLey's May Flower Tin
BagLey's May Flower Tin
Found at estate sale. Please help me ID what this is, thanks.
by in Antiques | Updated by mforjan
Please help with the attribution of the mark - the letter "K" in the horseshoe.
Please help with the attribution of the mark - the letter "K" in the horseshoe.
Please help with the attribution of the mark - the letter "K" in the horseshoe.Periodically faced with this when browsing mark Austrian bronze, but mu...
by in Antiques | Updated by all_fakes
Seeking info / ID for wooden corner chair with letter "G" impression on back..
Seeking info / ID for wooden corner chair with letter "G" impression on back..
I would love to know more about this before I sell it. I have been told it may be influenced by Spanish missionaries in California, but beyond that, I...
by in Antiques | Updated by md1919
Help identify antique wooden toy wagon - Hamilton Greyhound??
Help identify antique wooden toy wagon - Hamilton Greyhound??
I am new to antiques. I just purchased a really cool wooden wagon I believe is made by Hamilton Greyhound. It caught my eye but don't know the first t...
Does anyone know what this antique kitchen cabinet is called?
Does anyone know what this antique kitchen cabinet is called?
Does anyone know what this antique kitchen cabinet is called? Any information about it would be helpful.Thanks
by in Antiques | Updated by dances*with*widgets
Help with rocker
Help with rocker
Not even sure on its age,so any info be great. Possible Age,maker,style etc. Thanks.
Signed Walter Winkler 1910 Wooden Sled Research Help
Signed Walter Winkler 1910 Wooden Sled Research Help
This company from my knowledge of the owners son was a contributer to a road sprinkling system, called Winkler Sprinkler, and this Walter Winkler made...
by in Antiques | Updated by figtree3
what are the things on this lamp? birds? ghosts? demons?
what are the things on this lamp? birds? ghosts? demons?
helloi got a lamp at an estate sale, it is supposedly antique and chinese or japanese. it is decorated with an image of a man (fisherman)? and two sma...
by in Antiques | Updated by johnnycb09
Beautiful Antique Fine Art painting in stunning gold frawith hard to decipher signature..please help
Beautiful Antique Fine Art painting in stunning gold frawith hard to decipher signature..please help
This is an incredible work of art.. it's been in the estate's family for over 70 years...where it came from ..no one knows. The frame is incredible an...
by in Antiques | Updated by flanagan-laneantiques
Information on this vintage linen table cloth 122 x 70 thank you
Information on this vintage linen table cloth 122 x 70 thank you
anybody knew if these items have any value
anybody knew if these items have any value
hi.i was wondering is there any value in indivaul gold forks,or $1.00 gold $1.00 silver coins.or a veitnam usa military wallet .any feedback welcome o...
by in Antiques | Updated by victorjunkman55
Did I find something interesting? Hand-painted with Asian inscriptions
Did I find something interesting? Hand-painted with Asian inscriptions
First of all, I'm a novice. I picked this up at the thrift store because I thought there was a chance it had some age on it. For some reason the blue ...
by in Antiques
Pottery bowl, help required to ID
Pottery bowl, help required to ID
Hi all, I bought this bowl and have noticed a possible markers mark on the base. I was hoping it would tell me the age of the piece but I'm having tro...
by in Antiques | Updated by mschainey
What kind of wood is this?
What kind of wood is this?
Can someone tell me what kind of wood this is? It's on an old writing slope. Thanks!
by in Antiques | Updated by joanne9168
Chinese Oriental Planter
Chinese Oriental Planter
Bought this at a thrift store, need help identifying the age and value! 
ANY ID OR INFO ~ BUTTERFLY INDONESIA STICKER ON BACK...SEA SHELL ART LARGE
ANY ID OR INFO ~ BUTTERFLY INDONESIA STICKER ON BACK...SEA SHELL ART LARGE
any id or info on maker...etc...large in rosewood like frame all shells...and hand painted details 28 x 17 x 2thanks !
Antique Cup & Saucer w/ Gold Crossed Swords mark
Antique Cup & Saucer w/ Gold Crossed Swords mark
This beautiful hand painted cup and saucer is high quality with gold colored crossed swords over the glaze. Not Meissen, but who? Anybody know? Thank ...
by in Antiques | Updated by leesantiques
Italian Pewter Maker's Mark
Italian Pewter Maker's Mark
I don't know if this is the right category to post in, but I'm giving it a shot. Can anyone help to identify the makers mark on this Italian mini pewt...
by in Antiques | Updated by gdogman
Help required - bronze looking medal poor condition what is it?
Help required - bronze looking medal poor condition what is it?
Hi have been asked to work out if the what the attached medal is and if its worth anything. Its not in good condition and seems to have on one side a ...
by in Antiques
Need help with what looks like a honey pot
Need help with what looks like a honey pot
i have come across older honey pot style, man figure, no markings, it appears to be a tomatoe or apple, not sure, holds maybe jam or marmalade ,apples...
Please help identify this makers mark on horse figurine
Please help identify this makers mark on horse figurine
by in Antiques | Updated by pak100uk
Can anyone tell me what this is?
Can anyone tell me what this is?
I have absolutely no information about this item. All the help is appreciated!
by in Antiques | Updated by heavymedde
Help with DOUGLAS ENGLAND Pottery Mark
Help with DOUGLAS ENGLAND Pottery Mark
Hello. I have a 3" tall bowl that I believe is part of a washstand set. It is marked "DOUGLAS ENGLAND" in a banner. I can't find any information on th...
by in Antiques | Updated by cousinquiller
Statue identification ehlp
Statue identification ehlp
Hi, We have this statue, 6 inches high and 4 inche wide. I don't know much about it except that it is old. Anyone have any information they can help m...
by in Antiques | Updated by dracoskip
NEED HELP w/HISTORY-I.D.-AGE- on SERIES of CHINESE? Embroidered SILK PILLOW COVERS w/FLAGS-ICONS
NEED HELP w/HISTORY-I.D.-AGE- on SERIES of CHINESE? Embroidered SILK PILLOW COVERS w/FLAGS-ICONS
Can anyone give me any info on this large set of Silk Embroidered Pieces, all are slightly Different but similar in style and the same size, each meas...
Antique Arabic plate, need help.
Antique Arabic plate, need help.
I know nothing about it and trying to find a value. Thank you for any help, much appreciated!
by in Antiques | Updated by rainbrozak
Help Identifying German Ceramic Pitcher Stamp
Help Identifying German Ceramic Pitcher Stamp
I need help identifying the stamp on the bottom of a ceramic glazed pitcher from Germany. Ilooked up stamps and found Dumler & Breiden. Can someon tak...
Please help on identifying these Whitman trading cards .
Please help on identifying these Whitman trading cards .
I have a set of 9 (A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I) Whitman trading card 12 card sets. they have blank backs.does anyone know the age or history of these?Thank You!
by in Antiques | Updated by shupejo
Help with a couple Signatures - Paintings - Wailing Wall & 2 girls
Help with a couple Signatures - Paintings - Wailing Wall & 2 girls
It's on this painting.. don't know why it turned it sideways, it was upright in my photos.
by in Antiques | Updated by johnnycb09
can anyone tell me what this lamp might be worth and how to find out the maker's name?
can anyone tell me what this lamp might be worth and how to find out the maker's name?
Hi everyone, I came into this posession a few years ago and abolutely fell in love with it. I've always wondered what it was though. Clearly it's some...