Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

19th century (?) oil paintings

Hi, I have issues with identifying some paintings (probably from 19th century), some of them with signatures, some without.. If anyone have any idea I will be thankful

One of a kind High class alarm clock, PIKACHU

So I was left with this alarm clock, and when I tried multiple search engines aswell as sale sites i cannot find anything with results or information on its value. I've never had so much trouble trying to find an item or details on anything... I was ...

20614507_160752564474257_662298030_n.jpg 20623837_160752547807592_1925555534_n.jpg 20562650_160752557807591_1694619918_n.jpg 20613851_160752544474259_855616263_n.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help identify this antique contraption? Butter mold? Tobacco press?

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me identify this very old antique contraption. I have never come across anything quite like this, i am having trouble figuring out exactly what it is. Possibly a butter press? Tobacco plug press? It is ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Simon Fielding Large Cheese Dish

Hello I have been trying to get an opinion of this Lusterware Cheese Dish from the SF & Company. I thought it migh be dated 1917-1930. In this condition I thought it would sell at $40.00 but no takers or interest. Do people still restore antique chin...

Identifying possible antique

Hello, a friend of mine is selling some antiques and came across these items that almost look like whips. She thought maybe they're used for horses? But we really have no idea. Any thoughts on what they are or what they're used for? Thanks!

Where to find what 1980s word processor and printer is worth

How do I and where do I go to find out how much an old Lanier word processor plus printer is? Are there dedicated forums for these types of things? Are there communities that buy up these type of things? I have an old Lanier work processor with print...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Antique sterling coin purse - maker?

I have an antique/vintage sterling silver coin purse. I can read the word sterling clearly (with a magnifying glass). To the right of that word is a clear 4. There is also a mark which appears to be a cursive capital L, but I am FAR from certain on t...

Looking to see if this has Value or not...

Hello everyone!I have a collection of Berlin Design Blue China collectable plates.I have been able to find some of them online and know that the more common ones aren't worth a ton of money. However, I have one specific plate that is not the typical ...

PLEASE HELP IDENTIFY THIS PAINTER

Hello Guys,Please try to help me identify who this painter is.I see two letters C/G/e plus A/H bu i may be wrong.Thanks in advance.

IMG_3913.JPG IMG_3914.JPG IMG_3915.JPG IMG_3916.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors