Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sarreguemines Elephant info

Does anyone have any ideas of what this little elehant was used for?He is marked Sarreguemines 428 B on the bottom.The top is marked L Hermetique*Bte*S.G.D.G Any ideas would be helpful. Laundry sprayer? perfume?

elephant.jpg

Antique Plaster Ceiling Light Fixture Medallion HELP, Please

Hi, everyone. I initially posted my inquiry on the Pottery board and have received some valuable information. Here is a link to that post, including photos: http://community.ebay.com/t5/Pottery-Glass-Porcelain/Antique-Plaster-Ceiling-Light-Fixture-Me...

Bronze bust

Hi, Can anybody give me any help in finding out more about this bronze bust I bought? No signature anywhere. Any help with even the style of dress, origin, etc much appreciated. Thanks!

Antique Lamp Identification

I need help identifying this lamp. I believe it is based on Goldschein's sculpture.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

old rivet press... how old? what is it worth? and details on it?

i bought and old rivet press and i would like to know how much its worth and more about it.Im planning on selling it but i dont want to sell it too cheap. i cant find much about it online.Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seeking information regarding oak cabinet

I am after information regarding this cabinet I purchased. The only details provided were that it was from the arts and crafts period. I would love to know the significance of the dates, where it may be from and what the carved images could be referr...

INDIAN GODDESS? WHICH? :)

Hello guys, i have this nice bronze sculpture with various gems inlay.it stands over 25cm tall.can anyone help identify this figure? maybe date it also?ANY info would be appriciated! Thank you!

Help! Hand Painted Plate

Hi there! We found this plate and we cannot identify the artist's signature or the marking on the back. Does anyone know anything about this? Thank you!

20994062_10212451433814246_4609596522911316174_n.jpg Untitled 3.png 21106904_10212342879080833_7204933448597792894_n.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Painted tin teapot

Anyone have any idea of the age and origin of this tin painted pot. We found it at a market here in Belgium but could come from anywhere in Europe. Its non magnetic so I think it could be tin. Any help would be great! ThanksLorenzo

Most Marked as Helpful Authors