Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Antique Mast Foos Co. Springfield Ohio Cast Iron Vise

I found this piece going through an auction box lot. I found out about the company but haven't been able to nail this piece down. Fairly small; the "body" is about 9" X 6" and it weighs just over 12 pounds. I don't even know if it is complete. Any in...

DSCN0842.JPG DSCN0843.JPG DSCN0844.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Identify! May have to do with sheet metal

I bought these at an estate sale which had a lot of tools for sheet metal. I am wondering if this is for bending, cutting, or forming sheet metal. I am looking for a name for them? Thanks everyone!

Need help identifying an old KOC sword

Does anybody around here know a good resource/forum to find information on antique swords? Specifically an old ceremonial Knights of Columbus piece I have in my possession. Thanks y'all!

Ceramic figurine container British(?) carriage mystery

I have been googling for the last six hoursand have had no luck figuring out what this is. It ceramic, with one sloppy gold trim, and the interior is also glazed. It has what looks like a simple screw top like it might have been acontainer. Any ideas...

Things to price - docorated column, picture frame, marble table

HelloI would like to quote the following items.1. Picture frame, older than 15 years.2. Marble table, older than 20 years.3. Decorated column, older than 20 years. It's not made of metal.I would like to sell these items but I do not know how to price...

IMG_2705.JPG IMG_2706.JPG IMG_2707.JPG IMG_2708.JPG
User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any ideas?

Hello,Can anyone help in identifying this part?

IMG_7137 2.jpg IMG_7138 2.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage clam steamer ?

This item measures about 2 feet tall and comes in three pieces. Bottom is some kind of pot...perhaps to boil water in? Second section sits on top of the pot and has perforations on the bottom. Then there is the lid. Ideas on what it is? The owner thi...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help to identify

Hello,Any idea what type of "pitcher" this is? Appears to be silver. Stands 7.25" tall.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PLS LOOK AT MY 13" VINTAGE APOTHOCARY/ SHOW GLOBE / DECANTER ????

The following is a repost of a message I put on the glass/pottery board; hoping to find more information. Thanks for looking! This is a 13" jar with stopper. The "foot" is closed on bottom so any contents would go completely to the bottom of the glas...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors